11th All India PaGaLGuY Meet (AIPGM 2014) Sponsored by MISB Bocconi

100 Posts  ·  296 Users
About this group
Hello Puys! *THE MOST AWAITED EVENT IS HERE!* [image] *CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR AIPGM 2014.* Here is a glimpse of the last few AIPGMs. [image] [image] [image][image] [image] *11th AIPGM = 1...
Page 1 of 10

Any hopes for AIPGM this year 😁

"I may not be there YET, BUT I am Closer than I was Yesterday"
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
karir
@karir  ·  3,215 karma

Last cncl ho gai thi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kinji.at.pg1
@kinji.at.pg1Tepper Pittsburgh  ·  30,873 karma

@grondmaster sir ji : PG wale Babu, is baar to AIPGM kara do 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Er... No AIPGM this year. Sorry 😞

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
kinji.at.pg1

Koi nahi agle saal masti karenge..... :) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rishika998
@rishika998  ·  50 karma

why why why !!!!! no AIPGM this year ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Drum rolllssssssssssssss for AIPGM in 2015 !!!

@grondmaster , @pagalguy 

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
25 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 25
kinji.at.pg1

Mafia !! Have to play again :P 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
P-h-o-e-n-i-x
@P-h-o-e-n-i-x  ·  0 karma

Bangalore please 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hamare 100 Karma Points.... 

Prance
1 comment
soumik.ganguly
@soumik.ganguly  ·  0 karma

@sonnes Please look into this

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And a sudden blast of laughter started when the following lines came across my mind today: "Why do you want to do an MBA??  Because I work with TCS.." haha... 😛

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.
1 comment
pankhuri1989
@pankhuri1989  ·  0 karma

very true .. 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Really grateful to the team at Pagalguy.com and the sponsors for AIPGM. I will remember it my entire life

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SDABocconiAC

Thanks

@AnkitaKwal ! And a great hurra! for PG HQ.. A memorable event!

MISB Bocconi 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
binitbhaskar
@binitbhaskar  ·  0 karma

cheers to @pagalguy  to arrange the sojourn

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And some more photos of AIPGM 2014

http://imgur.com/a/cP9sK

'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend Inside of a dog it's too dark to read
17 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 17
d-ThAnK-U-MaGiC
@d-ThAnK-U-MaGiC  ·  1,239 karma

Is there any software / app / any-God-damn-thing wherein you input an image and get the name of the person in the image as the output?  

Pehle Scrabbler 🙏 🙌 kon hai itni hi anxiety thi?

Ab jab ki bohot khoj-been ke saath 😅 pata chal hi gaya ki scrabbler kon hai, kaise dikhte hai, aadmi hi hai na (ya pK type koi dusre 'gole' read - globe se aaye hue alien hai (SORRY SCRABBLER 🙈 but your deeds are such 🙏 🙌  )) etc. to ab unke baare me aur jaane bina raha hi nahi ja raha tha!!!  😅 😁 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
venkat89
@venkat89K J Somaiya Insti...  ·  3,543 karma

@laj when will be the next AIPGM? no such event for 2015 calendar year?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys..!! I was thinking to share my AIPGM experience since i came back but didn't get time. here it goes...and let me see how much i remember about it.  ,,,i am going with random points coming to my mind....so please pardon me for that.. 😃

1. At first i would like to mention Riddhi Thakker....without mentioning her name, this post would be incomplete ever.She was there in last AIPGM ...She was suffering from cancer and passed away last year..Girl , you were badly missed and will be missed in every AIPGM. We missed your PG coordination, your cute smile, your humorous jokes, everything. May your soul rest in peace. !! 😞

2. Secondly, i would like to thank Allwin and PGHQ team for making it happen. I always try to be in every AIPGM (as of now...its 3 times).

3. I did like the AIPGM location each of the three times.This time it was a nice experience to visit the fort/palace like location. The only thing which i didn't like was the weather but we puys were so much engrossed in the activities, that we never felt it.

4.Sumit Saarrr......your stand-up comedies are getting fabulous every year.I remember that my teeths were out all the time during your event. And yeah, you and Sukita better remember my name. I am again going to ask you both in next AIPGM. 😛

5. Mafia..!! Dude...bet me, i never got a better game than this in life.It felt like you are playing against 10 Viswanathan Anand in a game of chess and you have to predict 10 advance moves.I was lucky that i won the game (I was a mafia) in which there were around 25 members. I remember, this happened in last AIPGM too. 😃 I just love this game. I may have won, but guys, trust me i am not like a mafia personality i showed there.... in real life.. 😛

6. I would not name puys whom i met there. Reason is simple, - i don't remember........ I am too bad in remembering things. ( Proof..?? I never cleared CAT). :P...I was able to remember your names till we were returning from Mumbai bus ..... 😛

But i can easily remember you by faces. 😁

7. Dance event- "Vo ladki hai kahan" + "baby Doll mai sonne di... ".....awesome.... :D,,, Why don't u guys club together and do something in choreography ?

8. Shoumik Ganguly-  Saarr.. :respect:.... I have told you that you were always a great singer..So much control you have in your voice....i wish if u can give me some training/coaching... 😃

i would like to share stage with you in next aipgm ( in learning phase now... :P)

9. Photographs- Well....i think i am so much involved in the activities out there that i forget to be in the cameras of people. Anyways, there is always a next time.. 😃

10. AIPGM Awards- It was a white wash....Scrabbler saar was there all over the place....Congrats saarr...didnt get a chance to wish you there.. 😃

11. I dont know what to write now....

OK..

To all the girls came - You all were looking pretty,

To all the guys came- You all were looking as you were...!!

Peace..!! 

Will add more to this post if i remember something.. :) 

Those who missed this meet....god bless you all..!! 😃

Cheers !! 

Chale Chalo..!!
2 comments
kinji.at.pg1

@himspy : Missed it yaar...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
laj
@laj  ·  25,671 karma

Ravi Atluri @Sonnes was the chief organiser of AIPGM this year. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks To @laj . Awesome. Please let us know the capabilities which made you win this awesome awards. And Trophies are too good.

Great Inspiration from u.... Many more to learn in PG

Sunil Kumar Sahoo
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
laj
@laj  ·  25,671 karma

@sumit_pandit - No, your award has been couriered.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sumit_pandit
@sumit_pandit  ·  0 karma

@laj thanks mam :D but with this nick and 0 karma and 0 posts i look alien here :splat:
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend Inside of a dog it's too dark to read
1 comment
Sunil1989
@Sunil1989  ·  0 karma

wah

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...