Any hopes for AIPGM this year 😁
And a sudden blast of laughter started when the following lines came across my mind today: "Why do you want to do an MBA?? Because I work with TCS.." haha... 😛
Really grateful to the team at Pagalguy.com and the sponsors for AIPGM. I will remember it my entire life
Hello puys..!! I was thinking to share my AIPGM experience since i came back but didn't get time. here it goes...and let me see how much i remember about it. ,,,i am going with random points coming to my mind....so please pardon me for that.. 😃
1. At first i would like to mention Riddhi Thakker....without mentioning her name, this post would be incomplete ever.She was there in last AIPGM ...She was suffering from cancer and passed away last year..Girl , you were badly missed and will be missed in every AIPGM. We missed your PG coordination, your cute smile, your humorous jokes, everything. May your soul rest in peace. !! 😞
2. Secondly, i would like to thank Allwin and PGHQ team for making it happen. I always try to be in every AIPGM (as of now...its 3 times).
3. I did like the AIPGM location each of the three times.This time it was a nice experience to visit the fort/palace like location. The only thing which i didn't like was the weather but we puys were so much engrossed in the activities, that we never felt it.
4.Sumit Saarrr......your stand-up comedies are getting fabulous every year.I remember that my teeths were out all the time during your event. And yeah, you and Sukita better remember my name. I am again going to ask you both in next AIPGM. 😛
5. Mafia..!! Dude...bet me, i never got a better game than this in life.It felt like you are playing against 10 Viswanathan Anand in a game of chess and you have to predict 10 advance moves.I was lucky that i won the game (I was a mafia) in which there were around 25 members. I remember, this happened in last AIPGM too. 😃 I just love this game. I may have won, but guys, trust me i am not like a mafia personality i showed there.... in real life.. 😛
6. I would not name puys whom i met there. Reason is simple, - i don't remember........ I am too bad in remembering things. ( Proof..?? I never cleared CAT). :P...I was able to remember your names till we were returning from Mumbai bus ..... 😛
But i can easily remember you by faces. 😁
7. Dance event- "Vo ladki hai kahan" + "baby Doll mai sonne di... ".....awesome.... :D,,, Why don't u guys club together and do something in choreography ?
8. Shoumik Ganguly- Saarr.. :respect:.... I have told you that you were always a great singer..So much control you have in your voice....i wish if u can give me some training/coaching... 😃
i would like to share stage with you in next aipgm ( in learning phase now... :P)
9. Photographs- Well....i think i am so much involved in the activities out there that i forget to be in the cameras of people. Anyways, there is always a next time.. 😃
10. AIPGM Awards- It was a white wash....Scrabbler saar was there all over the place....Congrats saarr...didnt get a chance to wish you there.. 😃
11. I dont know what to write now....
To all the girls came - You all were looking pretty,
To all the guys came- You all were looking as you were...!!
Will add more to this post if i remember something.. :)
Those who missed this meet....god bless you all..!! 😃