[10th August, 2008] IMS Simcat 5 - Discussions, Analysis and Scores

193 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group
Hi guys, Please post ur scores, analysis and join in the discussion on Simcat 5. Appropriate poll would be added by 4-4.30 PM :D All the best to all!! :cheers: Nishant
Page 1 of 20

Hi puys,

Could somebody tell me the overall and sectional percentiles for following marks:

VA: 28
QA: 26
DI: 22
OA: 76

Thanks

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey puys,
can someone tell me what exactly are the MASC workshops....and again, how do u get into the MASC roll of honour? coz if it is absolute marks then i shd have been there for overall, PS ...the only reason i can think of is that i didnt use my own name and used CAT S as my name....dont tell me i missed seeing my name there on the list just bcoz of that.... 😞

hey puys,
needed a bit of help..
wanted to know if there's anybody from the IMS, CP center over here who's gng to attend the MASC workshops? dunno wen wud the workshops be held this week.. :(
thanks...

the masc workshops were held last week at St. Columbus school from Friday to Sunday (3-7 pm). They had called to inform. Did not receive any phone call this time so probably there wont be any this time. (Waise I did not attend the workshop)
need help guys!!!!
can some one pls predict my percentiles,:boat:

VA 27.33
Quant 22
DI 16.66
OA 66

thanx in advance,
i dont know somehow i mess up DI every time in IMS simcats:huh:

ur oa %ile would be around 97.60 and for QA 92.
hey puys,
needed a bit of help..
wanted to know if there's anybody from the IMS, CP center over here who's gng to attend the MASC workshops? dunno wen wud the workshops be held this week.. :(
i've heard that these workshops too are conducted on sundays..
tried calling them up, but no1's answering... the festive spirit continues, i guess.. sigh!
so, if anyone has any clue about it, please please reply, or PM me..
thanks...

Same here....please let me know too whether there are any workshops and when?

hi guys

I am unable to understand the explanation given for q 51.
does some one have a different solution ?

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this,but,is there a simcat achievers workshop tomorrow in mumbai?Any one eligible for the same pls pm me before tomorrow,if they have any info regarding the workshop for tomorrow.
Thanks.
@bahadur-You are going to be a 100%iler soon.If not in sims,than in cat 2008.All d best.

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots

hey puys,
needed a bit of help..
i've heard that these workshops too are conducted on sundays..
tried calling them up, but no1's answering... the festive spirit continues, i guess.. sigh!
so, if anyone has any clue about it, please please reply, or PM me..
thanks...

need help guys!!!!
can some one pls predict my percentiles,:boat:

VA 27.33
Quant 22
DI 16.66
OA 66

thanx in advance,
i dont know somehow i mess up DI every time in IMS simcats:huh:

hi everyone,

can anybody please tell as to what is the approximate relation between simcat percentile and the actual cat percentile .... in simcats i get around 95% percentile then how much could i expect in the actual cat..... just asking as it would help me in filling cat related colleges form....

thanks in advance....

regards,
invader