1 Yr PGPM at SPJain, Student Taking Questions!!

2,098 Posts  ·  275 Users
About this group
Hi, Pagalguy has been of great help for me to decide about my MBA career. Its time for me now to give in return the valuable suggestions i received through pagalguy from the Seniors of the previous batch of PGPM at SPJIMR. So i woul...
Page 1 of 210

Visiting this page after 10 years! it was one of the most active pages at one point of time!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... Is this post still alive?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
Would you please throw some light on the SP Jain's Master's of Global Business Programme ???
Regarding the market acceptance of this course ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. I B.E graduate with 3.5 years full time and 2 years part time work-ex. I have scored decent grades in the past but only a 660 for my GMAT. I have applied for the SP JAIN PGPM course and really wish to qualify for the same. Can you please tell me my odds for qualifying? I am yet to receive my official GMAT score card and upload the complete details. Any idea as to when I will be notified as to whether I qualify for the interview? Also, what are my odds for the same?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mayurparalkar Says
Can somebody highlight on sp jain's international management program of 8 months starting this year in july... thanks

This thread was started last year for SPJIMR PGPM applicants only, now this thread is not functional.

For this years PGPM (1 year) applicants the new thread is http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/intern...pm-2011-a.html (SPJain PGPM - 2011)

Thanks & Regards,
- Siddharth
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody highlight on sp jain's international management program of 8 months starting this year in july... thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

:biggrin:

Posting here for the benefit of last year applicants who are still looking for 1 year MBA.

The admissions for 1 year PGPM at SP Jain have started. The queries and discussions can be accessed on a dedicated thread as indicated by Siddharth in the earlier post.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/spjain-pgpm-2011-25048980

Thanks and best of luck !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Admin,

Kindly close this thread, This thread was solely for SPJIMR, Mumbai's 1 year MBA i.e. PGPM for the year 2009. We have now shifted this thread for the next batch of aspirants.

The new thread for 2010 - 2011 PGPM aspirants is
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/intern...pm-2011-a.html (SPJain PGPM - 2011)

Thanks & Regards,
- Siddharth

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions Open for Advanced Professional Program in Management (APPM) with specializations in Marketing , Retail , Financial Services and Systems Management.
For more Information log on to : Bhavan's Centre for Inter-Disciplinary Studies
For admissions updates visit our twitter: bcids (bcidsorg) on Twitter
(BCIDS Blog: http://bcidsorg.blogspot.com,BCIDS on Facebook: Bcids Uag Spjain | Facebook)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from BCIDS

Under the academic association of S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Bhavans Centre for Inter-Disciplinary studies (BCIDS) was created to groom young professionals to work in fast growing domains of banking, insurance, retail, financial services, marketing etc.

We believe that not all jobs require MBAs. The fast growing domains require graduates with the right management inputs, and the right attitude and aptitude that will equip the participants with the ability to drive a team in the hyper competitive markets of today.

Our collaboration partners for various programs conducted by BCIDS are; Croma (TATA Enterprise), Standard Chartered Bank Ltd., ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd.,Tata Capital Ltd.,Tata Communications & Times School of Financial Services, Institute of Advanced Security Training & Management, Alchemist, and many others .

The APPM is an 11 month fulltime management program with internship. The specializations offered are - Retail / Financial Services / Marketing/Systems Management. The APPM has been specially developed to identify and nurture talent for roles of Junior & Middle level executives. The classroom intervention is supported by pedagogy inputs and trainers from SPJIMR & the Industry.

APPM is the result of one whole year of research done along with professors from SPJIMR, Industry Professionals and a Market Analysis to understand the importance and the success of launching such a program. The curriculum has been designed as per the industry requirement.

This is what the industry has to say for our curriculum:

The provided Syllabus is perfect for Future needs of Telecommunication .

1. The included Contents are managed very well spared over the time in the years span.

2. Theme of giving hands on practice is also very good.

APPM was started on the philosophy of offering employability at the end of the course. After initial classroom training the participants are placed for internship to understand the values, products & processes of an organization. This gears the participants in being productive from day one to top & bottom line of the organization.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...