1 yr HR course

6 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi all, I need some urgent help. I need to know about a good course in HR which is short term in nature. the reason being that i have already wasted 3 years in preparing for civil services, and now suddenly my future seems all dark. I gav...
Page 1 of 1
hi,
i have q question..im doing my grad in arts(public ad, pol sc, soc)actually there was a huge gap in my studies n my graduation was left incomplete..so finally after 4 years i tied up my shoe laces n went on to complete my studies n establish myself..
im in my 2nd year rt now..my goal is 2 establish myself in the HR field..in any reputed company..get my MBA in HR
i live in LUDHIANA..i want to know how do i go about pursuing my goal..
is there a 1 year course in HR dat i can take up before i join my MBA..is dat of any use?
wat are the pre-requisites for MBA in HR like the % reqd?
wud MBA be good from PUnjab University in Chandigarh?

thanks

You can take up a one year MBA course in HR itself. Check SP Jain link posted by me in the above post
"How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong" - Into the Wild
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi all,

I need some urgent help.
I need to know about a good course in HR which is short term in nature. the reason being that i have already wasted 3 years in preparing for civil services, and now suddenly my future seems all dark.
I gave CAT this year and my score was very less, 75 percentile.

also, i am not able to get in touch with some good career counsellor, who can direct me what is right at this stage.I do not have much time to prepare and do a complete course, ie 2 yrs.

looking forward to some good advice.

SP Jain Dubai/Singapore has one year course in GHRM. Check here:

S.P.Jain Center of Management - Dubai . Singapore

OOps! checked the post date later!
"How important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong" - Into the Wild

hi,
i have q question..im doing my grad in arts(public ad, pol sc, soc)actually there was a huge gap in my studies n my graduation was left incomplete..so finally after 4 years i tied up my shoe laces n went on to complete my studies n establish myself..
im in my 2nd year rt now..my goal is 2 establish myself in the HR field..in any reputed company..get my MBA in HR
i live in LUDHIANA..i want to know how do i go about pursuing my goal..
is there a 1 year course in HR dat i can take up before i join my MBA..is dat of any use?
wat are the pre-requisites for MBA in HR like the % reqd?
wud MBA be good from PUnjab University in Chandigarh?

thanks

Hi all,

I need some urgent help.
I need to know about a good course in HR which is short term in nature. the reason being that i have already wasted 3 years in preparing for civil services, and now suddenly my future seems all dark.

also, i am not able to get in touch with some good career counsellor, who can direct me what is right at this stage.I do not have much time to prepare and do a complete course, ie 2 yrs.

@ thesimpleone, Hi and welcome

You never waste time while preparing for some exam especially civil services...be positive...you must have learned a lot during these three attempts.

75 percentile is not at all a low score especially for a first timer...If you are determined to do an MBA then there are some great institutes for HR...XLRI,TISS, SCMHRD etc. try to sit for their entrances....

One year diplomas are available in some institutes but can't say how effective they will be for a novice....calm down and think over the issue.....Still if you want to go for a one year HR diploma.....feel free to pour out your queries here.

Cheers.

tell u wat...check out the HR courses offered by NIFT ...its for 1 year as u need...get back to me for any help tht u want..

Hi all,

I need some urgent help.