1 year MBA - Zensar Center for Business Innovation (ZCBI)

297 Posts  ·  103 Users
About this group
hi, just came across this new b school offering 1 yr MBA. seems impressive but strangely find no mention/discussion/feedback about it on PG :: ??: Zensar Technologies is part of a USD 3 billion RPG Enterprise. 30% foriegn faculties ...
Page 1 of 30

ZCBI is now known as Europe Asia Business School (EABS) www.eabs.ac.in

You can ask the head of admission at official thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2009-10-official-thread-ask-europe-asia-business-school-punes-admission-director-25045464

jeet1020 Says
Is this thread still active???Is there some one who can help us???
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Is this thread still active???Is there some one who can help us???

HEY GUYZ..

My query is related to eMBA. Does eabs offer placements for emba also. or it is limited for 1 yr. full time mba

I am planning to take admission this year, and would like to know from you guyz whether is it a good option as compare to exe. mba from MIT.

My basic Qualification

B.com from pune univeristy

2 yrs dip. in Multimedia

and currently working as a visualizer - total 7 yrs. of experioence. Want to switch to Managerial level

My interest is in MBA Finance. Will be good if I get placement in the same field .

Do Reply, Thanks in advance.

can fresher apply to this college and plz tell me its website

Hey guys got a call for gd pi on 21st feb leme know if any1 else around??

Hi Rahul..
Thanks for the support..
What is ur profile? Do u have any prior experience b4 joining ZCBI?
Have u got placement till now?
I m looking very seriously for ZCBI (EABS) so please provide me with the right info
:boat: I wanna sail my boat to EABS now

Maddy

hii i would suggest that you should post your query in relevant EABS thread.

There are few institutions in India who are beating the recession. We hope to do so as well 😃

All of us are going to Switzerland in Jan for International Leadership Module. From next year the option of doing International leadership module will be in UK, France & Switzerland (sort of exchange)

hi,

just came across this new b school offering 1 yr MBA. seems impressive but strangely find no mention/discussion/feedback about it on PG??:

Zensar Technologies is part of a USD 3 billion RPG Enterprise.

30% foriegn faculties
placements assurance of min 6 L

seems like another GLIM in making ?

an institute havin 30% foreign faculties, a backup of ZENSAR, keeping all this info apart, wat can be said bout the return on investment ( Fees : 7 lacs) for a college which was launched a year back, not AICTE approved ,offers 1 yr MBA,( oh no no it is PGP in Business Innovation) and along with troubled economic scene.......

Hii Maddy,

Dont loose your heart ....... there is always light in the end of tunnel. Dont worry we will 27 IIMs in next couple of years time (if Indian govt has its way) ........ in every state. So if you dont get admssion in Tamil Nadu IIM, try to Pondicherry IIM or Manipur IIM :)

ZCBI is now called EABS ..... visit www.eabs.ac.in for admissions queries. Most welcome to visit the college and meet our dynamic director :snipersm::snipersm::snipersm:Shoooooooooooooot MBA

Hi all..
This is Maddy malhotra. I m working with IBM(3 years). I lost CAT battle yesterday :(
Heard of this new initiative of Zensar Technologies.. Seems very good.
Talked to a few guyz from ZCBI, Nice feedback. Planning to visit the campus and meet Director Mr Nikhil Aggarwal.