1 year mba program in india

23 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
I know the very first thing that comes to people's mind after getting a decent GMAT score is ISB in INDIA..but with 20 lacs of fees , is it really justifiable ??... Guess what , there are really better and lucrative options too... Lets follo...
Page 1 of 3
myash88 Says
which bschool in india accepts gmat score for their 1,2 year programs and minimum cutoffs

Quite a lot of colleges now accept GMAT score , infact you pick any Grade A College , and they now do have a 1 year program with intake based on GMAT score..ISB has revolutionized the MBA domain to a lot extent.

In case you are looking for more details,share ur email ID and I shall send you the collated list of colleges and their respective deadlines.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which bschool in india accepts gmat score for their 1,2 year programs and minimum cutoffs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Top One-Year MBA institute:
1. Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
2. INSEAD
3. IE Business School
4. University of Cambridge Judge Business School
5. University of Oxford Sad Business School

I think that we are dicussing about 1 Year MBA Programs in India.. & Not Abroad. :nono:

There are Many threads.. discussing about 1Yr MBAs in UK/EU/US.. however we don't have much threads/posts which discuss about the 1Yr MBA programs in India. So lets stick to this Thread.. & contribute in sharing decent Information & Posts.. regarding Top 1Yr Indian MBAs.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Could you please send that sheet to me too...
Thanks a ton in advance...
Will PM u my mail id...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Well...now that distractions are all dealt with...we can start off with the discussion on the topic..
Well all IIMs asks for atleast 5 years of experience excepting IIM B which asks 7 years..whoos..
I think all of the best 10 colleges in INDIA have some or the other form of the 1 year program excpet FMS and NITIE...I have compiled an excel sheet which collates all the data and deadlines for these colleges..anybody interested can share his/her email ID and i can share that over

Dear Podoustad,

Plz send/mail me this Excel sheet to my email ID.. that I've already PM you.

Thanks & Regards,
Dr Saurabh.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well...now that distractions are all dealt with...we can start off with the discussion on the topic..
Well all IIMs asks for atleast 5 years of experience excepting IIM B which asks 7 years..whoos..
I think all of the best 10 colleges in INDIA have some or the other form of the 1 year program excpet FMS and NITIE...I have compiled an excel sheet which collates all the data and deadlines for these colleges..anybody interested can share his/her email ID and i can share that over

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Most of the instis. IIM ABC, spjMumbai and IMT needs 5+ years.
Although great lakes chennai is a good option for junta having less than 5 years exp.

you don't need to be a manager (good if u are) . See batch profile of students in the official sites and you can see the clear picture.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,

I have seen some institutes in india for 1yr mba program....
can someone tell me the criteria for applying to these programs....

is 5yr of exp mandatory for ll the programs????
and for these do we need d managerial exp or exp is IT industry is sufficient....???

Thank in advance...
aditya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,

After reading the subject opened to know some details about the 1yr mba programs in india...but discussion is on something

Requesting you all to end this discussion...
you guys started to help others if this continues no one will enter this thread for further discussions...

Thanks for your understanding
aditya

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ Surya, thought of not replying but had to chip in. IPersonal examples are difficult to prove as you can't name anyone. Why don't u do onething. In IIMC thread just ask your senoirs the lowest CTC in 2009. See yourself if u get a clear reply at all. U will be left to laugh on yourself if you think all IIM ABC grads get 2 fig. salary.

Personal example came into picture one post before my last post. You seemed to be turning a blind's eye on that. Anyway don't behave like a paranoid just because your insti has been sited in an example. I again and again said I have enormous respect for ABC but that doesn't mean all their students are so successful.

For your satisfaction just search with this "IIMC lowest salary 2009" in google. You will get your answer.

See soumya...i know ppl get evn 1 digit salary....n none of the IIMs is an exception to this...nt evn ISB....!!
anyways..i m really looking fr some beneficial info on 1 yr mba courses...
found one thread ...so thought of sharing with u all
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/1-year-mba-options-25003891
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...