1 year MBA options

100 Posts  ·  78 Users
About this group
Hey... Am a software professional with 3 yrs of work ex and am currently looking at some 1 year MBA options(preferably)... (Budget not exceeding 15 lakh). Let me know of a few options... Have been able to figure out ISB only. Looking at NUS t...
Page 1 of 10

Hi Guys,
I am a Java Programmer working in an MNC with 3.5 years of experience. Some how i realize that there is not much growth in the long term staying in IT. So i am thinking of an 1 year MBA. So my question is 1 year MBA a good option and what job profile can i expect after completing 1 year MBA?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RPI - Lally School MBA is a good option for people looking for a one year MBA.

We have a one year MBA which can be completed in 3 semesters (Fall, Spring, Summer), and we also offer scholarships around 60% and in some cases more than that. Scholarships are purely merit based and are decided after looking at the profile of the student.

PM me if you need any more information...😃
Admissions - RPI - Lally School of Management & Tech
RPI - Lally School Admissions - lallyschool.rpi.edu/index.html
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys, I have 3.6 years in Investment Banking across products, could you tell me what would be the best 1 year PG\MBA programme in India that I should look for and would it be possible for me to crack any of the entrance exams if I start studing now.

Also are there any good partime PG\MBA programmes. 😁

Or any other courses I should look for. 👼

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhiktushardas Sir i am abhishekh a mining engineer by profession and i have over 9months of experience. Regarding ddpu can i get more inputs as to the internships, the faculty, the course and the internation exposure...

my contact id : abhi3791@gmail.com
my contact no: 8290460792
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sourabhsizzles : thats a great score my senior friend can i know the 7 free tests from which institute did u get so that i can try too..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hult MBA Reality

I am a Hult MBA alumni 2011. Please never join Hult MBA or any other program at Hult. There is zero zero zero zero placements. There is zero or no career services at all. Professors are ok but what and why will you study if you don't get jobs?

They also fool all people and make scholarship schemes and dramas with every person getting a different scholarship as much as he/she can bargain till the end. The school is so poor and has zero brand value that all our batch mates are still unemployed an only 4-5 students have got jobs through their relatives or friends.

They also make you fool by giving away fake loans when the load giving agency "Goed" is their own company only. It is just like that they are selling junk vehicles to you because no one buys them at installments.

I strongly warn you to not join Hult MBA and if you join you will lose all your money and parents savings and still remain unemployed.

All our batch mates are students are crying and so depressed that they are not keeping in contact or touch with one another.

They have none of their own campuses all rented spaces very small, no libraries all crap. Believe me the infrastructure of top 25 indian business schools are far better than all that of Hult. Except in London they acquired a big old building of Huron university.

There is zero reputation of Hult in India and students are not even getting jobs 4-5 months after graduation. By graduation only 5-7% students got jobs. Student quality is good from India but Hult quality is poor. Never listen to any Hult employees. They will try to brainwash you.

In 2011 when economist intelligence unit came us for interviews for Eiu MBA rankings of Hult, the Hult officers and employees blackmailed us to give good fake and excellent feedback to Economist people and if we dont Hult ranking will fall and the value of our degree will fall also.

This is the reality.

I have given you all enough information to think and decide about Hult and I did it as a responsible Indian. Please don't send me any further queries about Hult or any more questions as I will not be responding them.

Hult MBA Alumni 2011

thanks man, that really helped!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working in an IT co. and want to do 1 yr mba partly in India and partly in doha.

any options would be appreciated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

Pls suggest me EMBA prog for 3 yrs exp guys in IT..
IT job sucks...dying 2 do EMBA ..pls suggest some gud colleges..

Hi;

1st of all what I suggest you is do not aim for a MBA just because your job sucks or you wish to shift tracks in career. It is not very easy to change tracks as easily as one perceives. Do a MBA when you need to grow your horizons and wanna manage a bigger picture that you have been doing ever since.

2nd, it isn't possible for you to do an EMBA as it requires 5+ years experience. Instead try our for regular MBA wherein you can leverage your experience to get an edge over other fresh candidates.

Hope that suffices your query.

- abhiktushardas
(EMBA-10 / SPM@PDPU)

LinkedIn group: PDPU SPM Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas)

PDPU SPM Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas) | LinkedIn

Mail us on: spm_pdpu_emba10@googlegroups.com

Visit us on: School of Petroleum Management
@abhiktushardas
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Pls suggest me EMBA prog for 3 yrs exp guys in IT..
IT job sucks...dying 2 do EMBA ..pls suggest some gud colleges..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For Energy and Infrastructure (Oil and Gas domain) EMBA courses; School of Petroleum Management (SPM) offers 15-months full-time residential programme at its Gandhinagar campus under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) set up by GSPC (GSPC Group :: Energy for Growth ::).

Interested executives need to have a 5+ years of work experience after graduation.

Admissions through Interviews only; for specific details you may visit: School of Petroleum Management

- abhiktushardas
(EMBA-10 / SPM@PDPU)

LinkedIn group: PDPU SPM Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas)

(PDPU SPM Exec-MBA (Oil n Gas) LinkedIn)

Mail us on: spm_pdpu_emba10@googlegroups.com

Visit us on: EMBA-SPM/PDPU Google Groups

@abhiktushardas
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...