1 Year MBA, a success(ISB, GLIM, SOIL) or failure(MBS, EABS)?

1 Post  ·  9 Users
About this group
There are so many threads and articles which deal with 1 yr v/s 2 yr MBA, and one could hear praises from all the alumni from both fraternity of their respective prestigious institutes.Top colleges in India offering 1 year MBA: IIMs(Not all), IS...
Page 1 of 1

There are so many threads and articles which deal with 1 yr v/s 2 yr MBA, and one could hear praises from all the alumni from both fraternity of their respective prestigious institutes.

Top colleges in India offering 1 year MBA: IIMs(Not all), ISB, GLIM, SOIL, but some also had a failure story as well which is very discouraging for 1 year MBA aspirants. As we take the case of Mumbai Business School, it had a huge backing of GLIM but it failed big time. Institutes are not just for providing those certificates, but the brand, the name of institute, which goes with the student his all life long.

I am asking or starting this thread, to initiate a discussion on why does this 1 yr model fails some time?

I wonder what happened to those who studied at MBS and now what they have is, a certificate of unrecognized institute which has no value at all because institute is closed down.

How the unplaced students from institutes giving 1 yr MBA tackle markets and get a descent jobs?

What to do if an institute ditches them?because their unapproved PGP certificate is just a piece of paper if it doesn't has the branding of a credible name.

I am specifically asking this for 1 year MBA because most of the 2 year MBA programs are approved and most of the 1yr are unapproved. 2yr guys would still have AICTE approved degree even if their college fails but same can't be said for 1yr ones.
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...