[09-Dec-2009] IIFT 2010-2012 GD/PI List Out!!

954 Posts  ·  427 Users
About this group
hi puys, IIFT results are out which marks the start of the result season... here is the link for results... http://www.iift.edu/iift/MBA_2010_12_Result.pdf all the call getters please continue here... adding the scorecard link... ...
Page 1 of 96

hiii i m in final year and have got calls from iims. but due to some reasons i have got my degree extended. will i be still considered?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Pl check out this link, it is quite reflective and inspiring for students who want to join this esteemed institution.

MBAUniverse.com Exclusive Interview: KT Chacko, Director, IIFT talks about the B-schools achievements and admissions 2010

IIFT, KT CHACKO, MBA, IB MBA / MBAUniverse.com Exclusive Interview: KT Chacko, Director, IIFT talks about the B-schools achievements and admissions 2010

For a moment my heart sank when i saw this thread.. the two deadly keywords IIFT and LIST OUT .. guys one suggestion please post on the IIFT experience thread instead 😃

seniors please let us know when will the final results for iift be declared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THank you

amandeep18 Says
any updates regarding results.........heard will be out in a day or 2????

it seems everybody agrees on march 15
letz hope it comes on monday
ATB

any updates regarding results.........heard will be out in a day or 2????

Dear Rakesh,

Does an avg salary of 11.5 LPA in spite of a low highest salary (sorry for the oxymoron) of 13 lacs mean that more students got lateral placements?
Because normally, high salaries to a few ppl pushes up the avg salry figures a few notches. I am slightly confused about this since last year, highest pkg at IIFT was 19 LPA with avg pkg of 7.55 LPA.
Could you please explain this for the benefit of us all?

looks like as usual my dearest PG Junta is going crazy over placements. Anyways, let me clarify some doubts regarding placements.

First of all, the package quoted is including IIFT Delhi & IIFT Kolkata students, that means an overall of 11.59 Lakhs per annum. In an earlier report it was quoted to be 11.54 since then some companies have revised their packages, and this has affected the figure.

2nd---There have been quite a few lateral placements this time around and thats been the trend across most good b-schools in the country.

3rd -- The package for international placements is not included in the quoted figure. Some guys salary is USD 150000, which means around Rs. 70 lakhs. That itself would impact figures like crazy. IIFT does not do that. The Avg International Figure is somewhat around Rs. 18 lakhs per annum. We have not quoted that again as some companies have things like "unlimited medical benefits & Misc outlay" which they are reluctant to put a figure to.

4th--Many companies provide a package which is like Rs 8 Lakh fixed plus a performance bonus of 0-100%. IIFT qoutes only the fixed figures, not the variable. We do not take a call on what the person is supposed to earn as bonus. This is where many small b-schools get the chance to inflate packages.

And finally, guys, come to IIFT not for the package that you're going to get at the end of the course. MBA is about getting to know stuff that you really want to learn, not like graduation where we have to run for a job. Its all about performance and selling here. What matters is what you can show the recruiters what you might have in store for them.

I hope i have helped. Do get back in case there are any doubts regarding figures or companies or process etc for IIFT. These are anyways my last few days in the college. Will help you guys out as much as i can.
nomisanand Says
praying that they increase the seats

The advantages to increase in number of seats is miniscule compared to it not happening.
Small Batch sizes are the way to go.
If IIFT does indeed increase them..its just government pressure and allied reasons.

Two sides exist..aspirants before selection Students after one year about to finish

Totally different opinions and requirements:w00t:

You'll understand when you cross over

Till then
Cheers :drinking:

praying that they increase the seats

abhi911anand Says
sir, is there an increase in the number of seats??

The administration has not disclosed the number of seats.
Rakesh Das, DANICS 2015