[09-11] NIRMA - IMNU final results

1,181 Posts  ·  161 Users
About this group
Result are out here is the link Prospective Students Please tell the status ( joining / wait listed ) Percentile Profile ( including 10 th , 12 th , Work ex) Gd/Pi
Page 1 of 119
Institute of Management, Nirma University is organizing an online quiz 'mIMNUrma' for MBA aspirants. The quiz would be a good platform for the students to test their general knowledge, especially with MBA interview season on the horizon.

To register for the quiz visit the site
www.imnu.ac.in/www/minurma/

Last date of registration is 6 January 2011, there is no registration fee for the same and prize money to the tune of Rs. 60,000.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone received the payments back after cancelling the admission?? Any idea when they will b dispatching th cheques? Seniors plz help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is for the people who had cancelled their admission before the start of new session this year....I called up NIRMA today asking about when they are going to refund the money, they said they have already sent their requirements(list of people) to the bank, and bank will be making cheque against our names.After this is done, they will send the cheque to our respective addresses.I also inquired about the amount that is going to be deducted and for the first time they gave me a definite answer that it's going to be 1000 Rs only.

So, I guess in a couple of weeks time, we will be getting our money back.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

srry wrong post.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Chintan,

Since you cancelled your admission just 2 days prior to the commencement of the course, it will take some more time before you get the money back.

Heyy thats all right as long as i get the money back.....hows d classes goin fr u ppl..did u 'll hve an induction course or smething..or an outbound trip or so?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Look guys about any further admissions, its purely up to the institute now whether to take any new students or not. The classes of 1st year have already started. So even if people might have canceled their admission in last week, they institute might choose to keep those seats vacant rather than asking anybody to join at this point in time. ...

So if nobody gets a call now, kindly do make any other assumptions....:cheerio:

:nono: mostly that doesn't happen in private colleges dude...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hope so it gets cleared..but they have told admission process is being closed.
And already its been a week since commencement of classes.

Look guys about any further admissions, its purely up to the institute now whether to take any new students or not. The classes of 1st year have already started. So even if people might have canceled their admission in last week, they institute might choose to keep those seats vacant rather than asking anybody to join at this point in time. ...

So if nobody gets a call now, kindly do make any other assumptions....:cheerio:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
agrawalavinash Says
i personally know few people applied for cancellation the previous week.... my intuition says waitlist will be cleared by 20-25 seats atleast...ATB

Hope so it gets cleared..but they have told admission process is being closed.
And already its been a week since commencement of classes.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I called up NIRMA today.They told admission is closed for now.
No further calls will be made.

i personally know few people applied for cancellation the previous week.... my intuition says waitlist will be cleared by 20-25 seats atleast...ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
footballcrazy Says
I applied for cancellation on 28th May.Even i am getting a little worried.Don't know how long we need to wait.Even the college has started now.Seniors, please help !!!

I may not be able to tell u the exact time the refund procedure takes but since u applied for refund before the registration there is no need to press the panic button . I guess the process involves some formalities and may take time but rest assured ur money is in safe hands and u ll be getting it soon ...for a more accurate answer call up the admin ...

i applied for refund of fees around 15 days back....called up the office today... the person told the checks would be dispatched in a week n the amount deducted would be most probably Rs 1000 n in any case not more than rs 5000
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...