[04 Feb 2007] *New Year* Pune PG Meet !!

137 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Here it comes again. After the hugely successful PG meet last time, its time to do the :: again Toh bhaiyyo aur behno (yeah bhaiyyon aur unki behno has become more cliche then the original now:biggrin: ) aaiye aaiye aur Pune PG meet ka laab...
Page 1 of 14

i dont want to discuss about this issue on this thread... still>

I dont really remember the party scene properly, but i dont think we had a chat about that thread.
I asked you about the esjay thats it. nothing much

itni bhid mein humko bhi kisine yaad kiya . dil garden garden ho gaya
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ninja_talli Says
It just shows how phamous apna nikkerwa iss!!! (unfortunately among the wrong sex ) Dur dur sae logwa atte hai usse milne!!! :wow:

Jackal Says
n yeah nikkerwa ki jai ho....

Aaj kya ghar se plan banake nikale the kya dono Kyo meri le rahe ho...

Dekh jackal bhai, tere liye to ek pura exclusive video hain :wow: Hum gareeb logo ke naseeb me to sirf kuch tasveerein hi aayi hain
Great video -> almost all posssible names and words associated with Jackal have been covered in that i think
Hope everyone is happy now
he was soooo smitten by ninja's chopped off locks that he's taken all the pics of ninjaquote]

:wow: :wow: :wow:
smthing is wrng here in Pune...pehle Nikk and OMG aur ab yeh naya kissa !! :shocked:
Neel !!
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave. www.linkedin.com/in/neelabh

damn... chal thik hai maaf kiya...

yeah jackal deserves all the groans.....he was soooo smitten by ninja's chopped off locks that he's taken all the pics of ninja.....n then he cribs and cries over not have photographs.
thats a pretty cool video btw!

Jackal Says
a groan each 4 nikker n eka.. for misplacing sm pics.. (i definately remember a couple of clicks i was in) n not tellin me abt the meet next day...

Oye Jackal... Jyada groan mat kar... tera ek bhi pic nahi hai mocha mein... I'm putting up your video jo maine kheencha tha...

Yahaan par click karo... esnips par upload kiya hai...

Regards,
Grondmaster
Ye mat bolo ki samaj badal gaya hai, just sing on with the tune *kitna badal gaya insaaan* 😁 :biggrin:

It just shows how phamous apna nikkerwa iss!!! (unfortunately among the wrong sex ) Dur dur sae logwa atte hai usse milne!!! :wow:

P.S. When and when exactly is the All India Meet being planned? Any rough idea? :)

yehaan insaan kaun hai??

me == jackal; you == ninja; nikker == chaddi;

n yeah nikkerwa ki jai ho....
o yes i remember the days when just anupam aarav govi me n subu used 2 b there in every meet
that doesn't seem ver long back..
samay badal gaya hai 4 gud

Ye mat bolo ki samaj badal gaya hai, just sing on with the tune *kitna badal gaya insaaan* 😁 :biggrin:

P.S. When and when exactly is the All India Meet being planned? Any rough idea? :)
I uploaded all the pics from my cam Some of the pics were taken from mitu's cam which should be in ekas laptop. See if you can spot yourself anywhere in that

And not telling about the meet next day, huh Who was supposed to leave for mumbai early next morning?

Cheers to that , considering that not long ago, Pune PG meets were infamous for their low turn-outs

@aim: I dont know why you are retiring from the forum, am sure you must be having your reasons for that, just one thing to say -> we need you here and I am saying that based from whatever little I have read in the GMAT section. Hope to see you back soon 😃 And yes we owe the success of this meet to you. We would never ever had such a HUGE meet without you and all the GMAT blokes The efforts you took were priceless. You rock :thumbsup:

o yes i remember the days when just anupam aarav govi me n subu used 2 b there in every meet
that doesn't seem ver long back..
samay badal gaya hai 4 gud
Jackal Says
a groan each 4 nikker n eka.. for misplacing sm pics.. (i definately remember a couple of clicks i was in) n not tellin me abt the meet next day...

I uploaded all the pics from my cam Some of the pics were taken from mitu's cam which should be in ekas laptop. See if you can spot yourself anywhere in that

And not telling about the meet next day, huh Who was supposed to leave for mumbai early next morning?

You bet we can though for the city level.

I hope the All India Meet witnesses a bigger turnout than this one

Cheers to that , considering that not long ago, Pune PG meets were infamous for their low turn-outs

@aim: I dont know why you are retiring from the forum, am sure you must be having your reasons for that, just one thing to say -> we need you here and I am saying that based from whatever little I have read in the GMAT section. Hope to see you back soon 😃 And yes we owe the success of this meet to you. We would never ever had such a HUGE meet without you and all the GMAT blokes The efforts you took were priceless. You rock :thumbsup: