Which management colleges for MAT 60 percentile score ?

Hi guys, I really want a good answer for this as my preparation for MAT is not really good and I know I will not score than 60 percentile  unles some miracle happens. So I just want to know do you know any colleges which are not that popular  or high ranked but still provides really good education, I would like you share. Thanks

you can opt for quantum school of buiness, roorkee,  a top ranking  b-school in uttrakhand.  At Quantum, you'll find a whole world of intellectual opportunities, exciting adventures, and lasting friendships. Whether you're seeking Engineering or Management skills, participation in a favourite sport or activity, a delicious meal, outings to explore the spectacular natural beauty, opportunities for social interaction, a safe and comfortable place to live, you'll be in good care during your years at Quantum. And you'll have fun, too.   www.quantum.edu.in

It is the best college. The teaching is very good and the faculty members are very helpful. You can utilize faculty's teaching experience as your basic building block. Along with academics college also organizes nonacademic activities for students’ all-round development.  

SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, SHIBPUR 

Admissions to PG programme (2-Year full-time AICTE approved MBA) in Management 2017

Last date to apply : 20 june 2017 

CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT

go to the link below: 

http://www.iiests.ac.in/index.php/admission1/current-admissions/4264-admission-notice-for-full-time-mba-programme-academic-year-2017-19 

Have u any MAT exam prepration group ????pls add me..my whatsapp no is 7654701981