Should i join MBA/PGDM this year or shld i prepare again??? Plz suggest me..?

64.95%le in CAT in 2012 with 45 months work experience(25 months abroad), 55% in 10th and 59% in Diploma,76%(Distin) in BE…should i join some MBA institute for PGDM this year or should i prepare again… My concern lies if an MBA institute accept…

64.95%le in CAT in 2012 with 45 months work experience(25 months abroad), 55% in 10th and 59% in Diploma,76%(Distin) in BE...should i join some MBA institute for PGDM this year or should i prepare again.. My concern lies if an MBA institute accepts students with more than 50months(if i prepare 1 more year i will do a JOB(so exp will increase more than 50months).. I know executive MBA cld be an option, but i am intersted in PGDM/MBA 2yr program bcz i want to change my working field and also for executive i need 6 yrs in min for a good coll..
Please suggest me as i am so confused in taking a decission..

I ll tell you to do well in job only. Reasons are given below:
1] With this percentile you ll not get any good college this year.
2] With your score in 10th and 12th, no IIM will ever give you a call. Also, converting any good b-school will be very tough.

I guess you would be earning well now especially with 25 months international experience hence any college below top 15 would be not worth to go next yr. Hence I would suggest you to keep on working for 2-3 yr and then try for PGPX in some good institutes. ATB.

@abhinav_insane Thank you for your response. But as i know PGPX presently have not much worth in terms of career growth..i mean its placement are poor are moreover the course is very compressed..
clear me plz..
Also please clear me that any BSchools accepts students with nearly 60months experience for the PGDM course??
@pgpanda said:
@abhinav_insane Thank you for your response. But as i know PGPX presently have not much worth in terms of career growth..i mean its placement are poor are moreover the course is very compressed..clear me plz..Also please clear me that any BSchools accepts students with nearly 60months experience for the PGDM course??
B-schools accept candidates with high work ex but the choices are limited. And who said PGPX doesnt have any value... IIM A PGPX is ranked 11 in the world by FT and its average compensation is 27 lpa. So it isnt that bad. IIM B PGPX also has average of 23. But the thing is PGPX should be done from good insti only. You can go for IIM A/B/C/L XLRI ISB.

hey guys...Have just started preparation for cat 2014......Hope to crack it on the first go👼.I have a question to all the guys that if i take a job in a company which has nothing to do with my btech branch(say a TCS for a mechanical Guy)..Will that be considered a relevant work experience..?

P.s--This is my first post on pagalguy😁

Dear you should go for the simple MBA if you just want to change your field.There are lot of jobs opportunity in this line.Prefer those university for the MBA with are good enough for the management studies like having the good infrastructure, good expert faculties who provides the lot of practical as well as theoretical knowledge to the students and also provides the lot of facilities to the students like residential facility,library facility and transportation facility and other miscellaneous facilities also etc.......

There are some colleges which are good enough for the management studies.For more information about the admission process and fee structure check out the websites of some universities like:- F.M.S ,X.L.R.I , Lovely Professional University , Amity University...etc

Guys.. I got 64.59%le in CAT'13. Currently I have 27 months experience in TCS. I am happy with my job and my responsibilities at work. I may even get a chance to go abroad by Jan 2016. Having said all these I also like to have a career in MBA finance. My only chance this yr is SOIL, Gurgaon and Amrita Business School, Coimbatore. What you guys suggest ? Shud I continue in TCS(on which I have no complaints as of) or join the above said schools(if I get admission) or prepare for CAT next year?