Schulich School Of Business,Toronto- Jan 2010 Call getters

Hi All, This thread is only for the students who have got the call from schulich SOB for Jan 2010 batch . We can discuss things about School, Loan, Scholarship etc etc and can help each other out. Regards, Cherrie. Pune, India.

Hi All,

This thread is only for the students who have got the call from schulich SOB for Jan 2010 batch .
We can discuss things about School, Loan, Scholarship etc etc and can help each other out.

Regards,
Cherrie.
Pune, India.

hi

jst got acceptance letter from schulich....
am confused about the length of the program
i wish to pursue 16 month mba...pls let me knw if u have any idea

Its a 16 months course.. u have the flexibility to complete it in 24 months...Thats what one of my friend told me..

Best wishes,
cherrie

k...gr8....have u applied for loan??
u have gtalk id?

[email protected]

Hi Cherrie,
How do I apply for The Schulich India MBA Program? I wish to apply for Jan. 2010 program. Is it too late for it? Please guide.

Hi,
I have got an admission letter too. But I am confused about joining because of the mixed feed back in PG. Have you sent your acceptance letter?

My gmail id is abarpem at gmail.com

Hi Akshat,

The deadline for schulich Indian MBA Is 15th October.. To increase your chances you should apply asap.. The application demands few essays and Letter of recommendations which takes time...
For more details visit schulichs site:

Admissions

Best Wishes,
Cherrie

Hi everybody,

I have also recieved an acceptance letter for Schulich in the Jan 2010 Intake. Could someone please enlighten me about the possible sources of applying for an educational loans.

According to the info available to me beyond Punjab National Bank no bank is ready to give a loan of more than Rs 20 lacs. The fees for Schulich 60,000 Cdn $ translates to almost Rs 27 lacs.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Kedar
Pune

Hi kedar,

The bank can provide upto 85 % of the total cost( 85 % of 40 lakhs)but in that case your CASE would go to the head branch of the bank and then they would decide.. usually DELHI and it takes around months time...
Its best to apply in the local bank.. The regional bank has power to approve upto 25 lakhs of loan but all that depends on your relationship and previous transactions with the bank.

Wish you all the Best.

Regards,
Cherrie

Has anyone got any funding or financial aid yet?

Hi Cherrie,

Thanks for the info. Will put it to good use.

Regards,

Kedar

Hello everyone,

I am about to submit the application for the Schulich India MBA program. Have already sent the reference letters, degree.Wanted to ask,

1. How many days after submission did you receive the interview call?
2. How many rounds of interviews were there?
3. Was it only through phone or face-to-face interview?

Nyone from Mumbai who is goin to attend the Schulich India mba information session today?

Mansi

Are you al guys admitted into Schulich India inaugural MBA prog or the one starting at Keele campus?

Keele Campus

hi, has anyone already applied to the Schulich India Mba and got offer letter. can also contact me on [email protected].
i m planning to apply in another couple days. hope i get a call.....

Hello everyone,

I am about to submit the application for the Schulich India MBA program. Have already sent the reference letters, degree.Wanted to ask,

1. How many days after submission did you receive the interview call?
2. How many rounds of interviews were there?
3. Was it only through phone or face-to-face interview?

Nyone from Mumbai who is goin to attend the Schulich India mba information session today?

Mansi

hi mansi. have u already applied. i am also planning to apply to India MBA. you can contact me on [email protected].

@cherrie85
Congrats!!...

@all
How are the job opportunities after passing out from Schulich. Any idea whether the degree would be valid in USA?...

Just browsed through the site but was not able to find data about placements and stuff for previous years.Any pointers to the placement opportunities data would be appreciated.