Recruitment of Special Management Executive in State Bank of India (2014-15)

Hello anyone preparing for special management executive scale-2

Hello anyone preparing for special management executive scale-2 

Any previous years questions sample questions??

guys any idea about cutt offs? How did your exam went? mine was 16 -DI, 22-Reasoning 28-banking knowledge(not all sure) and 26- GA.. is there any hope of getting interview call with this?

Hello people, This is Nitin a current student of ISB and an engineer from IIT Madras. I need some help of students preparing for the competitive exams currently. So if any one of you is willing to help please msg me. I will just take 15-20 mins of your time.

Guys  got through the exam MMGS II as seen in the result PDF..but not received the email or sms yet..has any one received the sms or email.

Any 1 frm mumbai for scale3?

Hey guys

What you are planning to do about the 3 character certificates they are asking to submit? How are you planning to obtain it? Do they issue a character certificate?  I have never heard about it. What is the format of the certificate?  If anyone has obtained please let us know

hey guys...please share details all those who have received a call for interview in MMGS II/III....we can share and cooperate a lot on this forum....

PPl plz share any information about GD and Interview preparation??

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SBI-Special-Management-Executive/309205429279532?ref=hl

Does anyone knows what's the job profile offered for this post

Here goes my GD/PI experience......

Dt:- 18-11-2014     Venue:- Kolkata

GD Topic:- How to improve customer service in Banks.

2 Min were given to each candidate in random order...

then 1 min open for all.....for any additional point they want to add...except those already discussed....

Interview:-

Most questions related to my present work experience in credit....

Some question on SMA...NPA...SARFAESI....SHARE MARKET..

BASEL-III...

Interview was for around 20 min.....

they were interviewing each candidate for around the same time....

In our panel there were 13 candidates...but one was absent and two persons were not allowed to participate in the process.....so total 10 person went for GD/PI......They will also give the circle preference form...after checking your documents....

Hi guys my interview held today                     venue Mumbai

Document checking people were co-operative but strict with 60% criteria.                                                                                                          Interview held for around 25 minutes totally related to experience.  In our batch there was 13 candidate but 3 were not allowed to participate due to documents issue.   

Friends my Gd Interview was today morning..

Topic of GD : Can consolidation of Commercial Banks helpful for Indian Bank.

Interview was totally based on job profile and the things i spoke in GD.

My Interview was total disastar. Bst of luck to you all

one more things SBI staff is good they are rejecting only those who genuinly do not posses essential documents or dont have experience, 

In my grup their are toal 14 candidates 2 were absent and 4 rejected coz of impropr documents.

any expected date of result....!!!!!

Feeling bad..not selected..

selected

Selectedin scale 3...lets see wht happn next

me too got selected!!!