[Official] SSBF Admissions 2016-18

Hello Aspirants! SSBF Admissions Team bring to you the Official Group for admissions to the Batch of 2016-18. Use this group to post any queries you might have about SSBF, SNAP or the B-School Life, and we’ll do our best to address all your queries. Interact with fellow aspirants and prepare for SNAP together.

Registrations for SNAP 2016 have started. Follow the link for further details:

http://snaptest.org/

what was the cut off last year ? what is a safe score...to get shortlisted in ssbf ??

67 percentile ..any chances to get call..? Have 3 years work exp

I got 68.10 % in SNAP...can I expect call from SSBF??

Got 74.3608 in snap.. can I expect a call from ssbf?? How is ssbf as in terms of placements and rankings?  Till wen will we get info about d cutoffs n further procedures? 

I have got 79 percentile in SNAP 2015. Can I expect a GDPI Call from SSBF?  

hello Puys .....                                                                                               Congratulations on your result ..... 

For any Query regarding admissions in SSBF you can call on 9075000413 / 9889746746 

i got 61 in snap

83 in 10th

71 in 12th

20 mnths of wrk exp in IT

do i expect a call?

My friend has got 30 %ile.General,Fresher. Can she expect a call.

Hi can i know the expected cut off for all the categories in ssbf this time? It'll be of great help if you can give me a rough idea so that i can be prepared. Thanks!

10th-81

12th-71

GRAD(B TECH)-71

SNAP SCORE AVG %ile-58 with no work experience

Any chance?Also does BPO work ex matter?

what is the cutoff for SSBF?

What are the documents we need to carry for GD PI process?

What are the documents needed for GdPi process?

Will mentors be assigned to the shortlisted students? 

Got shortlisted, SSBF.

Placement related query:

1) For a candidate having work experience, do the firms consider their last CTC while making an offer? Do the firms try to offer more than the last CTC?

WHat will b 2016 batch strength?

Is there a possibility of the gdpi process to shift to a later date? The thing is that I have also got a call from sims and I have selected 14th feb as the date for it. I have also booked my travel tickets and hotel.