[Official] IMT Nagpur 2013-15 Queries and Related Discussion | CAT, XAT, GMAT & CMAT

This is official thread of IMT-N where you can ask any query related to admissions, faculties, placements, infrastructure and many more… The website of IMT-N is

This is official thread of IMT-N where you can ask any query related to admissions, faculties, placements, infrastructure and many more..
The website of IMT-N is

@sankalp.sharma The official website is www.imtnagpur.ac.in
You can ask any questions here about IMT Nagpur.
@sankalp.sharma www.imtnagpur.ac.in

Last date to apply?

Last date to apply?

I would like to know the following
1. Min Package offered last year
2. CAT and CMAT cut off (It was told to me by the IMT authorities that for CMAT it was 150 and CAT 60 percentile). Is it true?
@drelito 10 December, 2012
SCORED 166/400

Rank -9372

any chances to fetching call from IMT-N ?

what is the probable cmat cut-off for imt nagpur this time? what was the cut off last year?

The minimum package offered for 2010-12 batch is by Greenply and is 4.4lpa CTC

We will soon let you know the various cutoff of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT for last year admissions

@sankalp.sharma - IMT Nagpur accepting sept CMAT?

Will IMT Nagpur accept sept CMAT or feb CMAT 2013 @sankalp.sharma

@sankalp.sharma hello, i have finished my engineering last year but i have no work experience . i am looking forward to take admission in IMT NAGPUR . I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS-
1 . I have already applied for IMT GHAZIABAD is it necessary to apply for the Nagpur campus separately?
2. how good is the placement at IMT nagpur???plz help!!!!

@sankalp.sharma i this thread dead ?? can anyone plz answer my questions!!!
@babbal We were busy with the Sports and the Alumni meet of IMT Nagpur and this thread will be alive as always.
1. Filling a separate form for each campus is not necessary as the form is common for all. Based on your scores, you will be given a call for the Campus(s) you are eligible.
2. We will inform you about the placement detals as soon as we get the official disclosure from the Placement Committee.
@ThevexedIndian Cmat entries were very few in number last year. So the CAT& XAT scores were considered. This year, the highest score out of CAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT will be considered. However, a score of about 80 percentile in any of the above exams would probably fetch you a call.
@ajayarora116 You can definitely apply because IMT is a great brand. You may get a call for any of the Campuses except Ghaziabad so you may take your chances.
@prakhar9 & @arja We will accept the CMAT scores that are out by the time the admission procedure is on. You may always update your scores on the website once other scores are out.