Life @SIBM Bengaluru

Hi fellow Puys This thread is basically for the discussion pertaining to Life and culture at SIBM Bangalore.. so the first batch is here, and I feel proud to be a part of the First Batch at SIBM Bangalore.... Almost all of us have reach...

Hi fellow Puys

This thread is basically for the discussion pertaining to Life and culture at SIBM Bangalore.. so the first batch is here, and I feel proud to be a part of the First Batch at SIBM Bangalore....

Almost all of us have reached the college today.... so life at SIBM Bangalore starts now!!!

Hi fellow Puys

This thread is basically for the discussion pertaining to Life and culture at SIBM Bangalore.. so the first batch is here, and I feel proud to be a part of the First Batch at SIBM Bangalore....

Almost all of us have reached the college today.... so life at SIBM Bangalore starts now!!!

A very good initiative i must say. being first batch I know all the curiosity that piles up 😃 hope we all rock our respective places.

kindly do post the pics of campus too 😃 will b reading this space regularly

cheers

p.s sry if its a spam. but seriously all the best to first batch of SIBM Bangy 😃
A very good initiative i must say. being first batch I know all the curiosity that piles up 😃 hope we all rock our respective places.

kindly do post the pics of campus too 😃 will b reading this space regularly

cheers

p.s sry if its a spam. but seriously all the best to first batch of SIBM Bangy :)

Hey Diablorulez...

Its not a SPAM.. :)

welll the hostel rooms are just awesome.. truly amazing!!!

request the oder SIBM Bangalorites also .. to please pour in ur commments... 😃

wow!!!! had a amazing ... and truly inspiring Orientation Session or the so called Induction Session... so many alumni... 😃 was great hearing to all of them... seems that life at Symbi Bangy will definitely rock!!! 😃

welll.... um bak here at this thread,,, seems nobody else is visiting this thread.. 😞 day 2 also went very fine... with a introduction to the campus.. well all u fellow puys out there ... the hostel rooms are no less than hotel roooms... 😃 and then were told bout the CGPA system to be followed at SIBM ... exactly similar to SIBM Pune..

My dear fellow SIBMItes... please post how do u feel to be the part of pilot batch of SIBM Bengaluru.... 😃

Hi Puys ,

Maine socha tha ki main shuruat karun but missed by one day to initiate this thread and being the first one to start sharing the LIFE @ SIBM Benglooru.Yesterday induction happened with all corporate honchos from the industry who also happen to be the ALUMUNUS of my alma mater.Really the way they came and chat with us dealing with our queries and qualms just like one big family sitting over tea and elder members of the household guiding the tender ones.loved the feel and really inspired a lot. and today the sessions were pretty exhaustive.really i m enjoyin and loving my stay at SIBM Bengalooru

Cheers
Pranav Kumar
SIBM Bengalooru 2008-10

Hie Fellow puys....

Our Motto at SIBM Bengaluru : "Study Hard and Party Harder"

the below link subtantiate the above statement!

Have a look and verify urself! :)

YouTube - LIFE @ SIBM BANGALORE

Greetings Puys!!

Seems that everyone else out here is pretty busy in settling and stuff like that... no issues.. till the time they are back on PG, i will keep all others updated about the happenings at SIBM Bengaluru...

Well ... today ... one more alumnus of SIBM, one more guest lecture, but this lecture was completely different from the past ones...

So much humourous and yet so inspiring!!! so much kiddish, yet so inetersing!!! this guy was a genius I mst say... 😃 Prof Iyer, a very knnown industrialist, economist, mentor... and much more.. very lively...

in all an ultimate session to attend .. 😃

hie puys...

um bak... to gv u most recent updates about life at SIBM bangalore...

yesterday we had our Out Bound Learning Activity @ Cubbon Park in BGL.

Had great fun there, the whole day went very interestingly with so many interactive activities, got to know each other better... :)

Some pics attached 😃

Puys

Pics of the campus uploaded on Picasa :

Picasa Web Albums - RohiT - SIBM Bangalor...

Hope u wud like dem... 😃

Pics of the Outbound Learning Program At Cubbon Park :

Picasa Web Albums - RohiT - Out Bound Lea...

Hello all,
There is huge amount of activity going on..
There is inauguration ceremony of Symbiosis university campus here, tomorrow. Mr. Arjun Singh is the guestWith chief minister of Karnataka, Higher education minister of Karnataka and a member of parliament.
Seems like we will put up a great show. The handling of the event is amazing. Without seniors, all the activities fall on us. This has created tremendous learning.
All the student activity teams are in place. The academics and administration are going smooth.

Hi everyine ! M Anirudh SIBM Bangalore batch 2010..... 2 yrs of work ex as a software engineer and i was worried abut taking admission in SIBM B ... !!! 3 weeks dowm the line and i m happy that i took that hard rock decision.....!!!
Life at this part of SIBM Rocks... !!!Today we had our inaugration function (college started on 16 th june) and there were our HRD minister Mr. Arjun Singh . the CM Karnatka Mr. Yedurappa and our loads of alumni from SIBM !!!...... I always imagined my dream B school which can teach me lead my life practically and whose moto is "Work Hard Party Harder"... N here was the day beside swimming pool in a five star resort we were talking to some STAR alumni and not to mention the center of attraction Mr. jagdish keni , the man who set up Loreal in India,CEO MD of Gillete India,airtel and Aircel......etc and we were all preparing the road map of our SIBM B and as a Coordinator of Corporate Relationship Commitee i was really eager to implement those into implementation under the guidance of our alumni !!! Given the autonomy to the council n the freedom to have last call in turn teaches u a lot....... !!! M loving my 3 weeks of stay in SIBM B n I m living my dream life ..... !!! Will always keep u inform abut wats happening in this great insti.... !!!

well thanks sharad n aniruddh for joining me in this thread... oderwise somebody wud hav felt that n the only vella in this college... ofcourse that doesnt mean that you are also vellas... :)

well all geared up for the Inaugural Party thrown by our Chancellor Sir today ... every1 gonna rock today 😃

Will post the updates tomorrow after the party... 😃

hey people, nearly 45 days have passed since we arrived on this campus,the schedule is like this ke we have clases from 8 30am - 7 -30pm usually , some unlucky souls have had there clases from 6 30 am........overall we have a good mix of nearly everything..being a new campus there are some facilities lacking but the admin is working on that ......campus is a bit far away from the city but anyways we dnt get the time to go out except on weekends:(,i would say to all those souls having doubt about sibm bangalore .......just wait and watch we will make our mark:).

Buddy .... how r t chicks out there ....:)

How shall i say dude!!!!, let me put it this way , "it is a wise mix of( god did that) of everything ".......for more info u will have to come down over here:)

We may be a new college, but that is what makes us all the more interesting, being the first batch we are setting all the precedents. This is what management is all about. People up for new challenges SIBM, Bangalore us waiting for you.

Regards,

coherence from a scatterbrain

Agreed man ........the best thing is that we are not bound by any set guidelines and precedents and that i believe empowers us to be different and zoom ahead ..........

on a more lighter note
the best things about sibm b in a nutshell could be

pataka :)
DRDO (chillax attitude)
food
a/c rooms
TT nights
deadlines
movies @ documentary

awaiting more inputs from inspired souls:)