Introduction - MISB Bocconi - Career Development Services & Corporate Relations

Dear All, Hello! My name is Pankaj C. and I am the Career Development Services (CDS) and Corporate Relations Manager with MISB Bocconi - Mumbai International School of Business. Besides working with MISB Bocconi, I am also the Liaison…

Dear All,

Hello! My name is Pankaj C. and I am the Career Development Services (CDS) and Corporate Relations Manager with MISB Bocconi - Mumbai International School of Business.

Besides working with MISB Bocconi, I am also the Liaison Officer in India and the International Program Manager - India for the several Università Bocconi, Milan (Italy) students, who are in India visiting our Bocconi Milan partner schools (we have a Double Degree Program with IIM - Ahmedabad (1 year in IIMA & 1 year in Bocconi, Milan) for more than 11 years and we partner five other IIMs, ISB, MDI-Gurgaon and IIFT with student and faculty exchange programs.

Since some of your have had questions pertaining to MISB Bocconi and I would be more than happy to answer them along with my colleague, Giovanni, whom you might have already interacted with.

I look forward to interacting you and welcome you to explore MISB Bocconi, Mumbai (India), a SDA Bocconi, Milan (Italy) initiative.

Warm regards,
Pankaj