IIFT (IB) Vs IIFT (PGDIB) via NIIT - VSAT Program

Hey Guys, I am an Electrical Engineer from DCE and presently a working professional with Reliance Infrastructure, with rich 8 years of experience in project management, supply chain and International Business. I wish to pursue MBA in I…

Hey Guys,

I am an Electrical Engineer from DCE and presently a working professional with Reliance Infrastructure, with rich 8 years of experience in project management, supply chain and International Business.

I wish to pursue MBA in International Business but do not intend to leave my job and hence looking forward to have views from you guys about the difference between course curriculum / Syllabus of Regular IIFT (IB) program Vs IIFT (PGDIB) which is a VSAT program conducted by NIIT.

It was communicated by NIIT and both IIFT guys that they will award a regular degree from IIFT with an Alumni Status as well.

I would appreciate if you you guys will also throw some useful light whether its worth if i choose to study IB though second option and the related career Prospects and placements, if any.

Thanks in advance for your resourceful replies and answers.

Regards,

Manish