IBSAT RESULTS 2013

HEY GUYS … THE RESULT OF IBSAT 2013 IS OUT…THE COLLEGE PREFERENCE IS ASKED… KINDLY HELP… APART FROM HYDERABAD… WHICH ARE THE GOOD COLLEGES

HEY GUYS .... THE RESULT OF IBSAT 2013 IS OUT....THE COLLEGE PREFERENCE IS ASKED... KINDLY HELP... APART FROM HYDERABAD... WHICH ARE THE GOOD COLLEGES

as far as i know mumbai and pune campuses are said to be good!

At website it is showing that "You are shortlisted for GDPI"
i mean is it showing same to everybody?
NO SCORE ..NO PERCENTILE

@Nitin0111 hi...can u give me the link wher the results r posted....thank you.

hyderabad is the first pref..then any idea after that ? anyone

@muffi840 at ibsat website only.. www.ibsat.org

Guys its Hyderabad >> Mumbai >> B'lore >> Pune >> Gurgaon

Rest all are almost equal

Hey guys, i am unable to check my score and i cant find the link on their respective site as well...please help me with that

Msg being displayed---Invalid Combination of OMR Number and Date of Birth.........which admit card no we hv 2 fill now.....isn't it 75---- etc etc???

Buddy there is already a thread running for IBSAT 2013 related queries....

continue here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/official-ibsat-2012-queri-t-85045/p-3600716/r-3974494?page=1

can you give the link on which to check the result?

@Preena8 B'lore is also equivalently good one.

hey does anyone know when the result of gd pi will be uploaded ... which after hyderabad which 1 shud i opt mumbai pune gurgaon banglore .. means as preference

reslt is out check

The College where I am currenlty doing My MBA is a good place. We have lots of Value Added courses and some of the best names in Banking like HDFC and AXIS come for recrutiments. the url is www.gsb.co.in.

Hey Guys! Has everybody been shortlisted for GD/PI?

Is the college worth going?

How Many of you are active right now ?? Need Serious Help..

ibsat hyd jana padega gdpi ke liye?

is it compulsory to go to Hyderabad for GD/PI . I live in NCR and wanted to give my GD/PI here at gurgaon and also i have my brothers marriage on the date alloted to me . what can be done . anyone ?