IBSAT 2016 selection process

Aspirants who are shortlisted and will be attending Selection Process at IBS Hyderabad

Iapplied thorough CAT (didn't give IBSAT), got an email that i could appear for IBSAT now as they would be rescheduling IBSAT(offline test) on 23 jan,16. please let me know if the test pattern will remain same. also what is the cutoff for ICFIA hyderabad.

Anyone from Mumbai going to Hyderabad campus for interview ? Anyone going solo or need company then message me your number. Will add you in the group on WhatsApp. We solo's can go in group thus helping in accommodation and travel . Will meetup in Ibs powai for selection briefings conducted on 30/31 Jan.My Interview date is 20th Feb. Will be leaving on 18th for Hyderabad. You can connect on Facebook as well. -Nishad Satam

Is gd pi shortlist out?

Is anyone who writes ibsat Dec 16 exam got a call to attend gd/pi round from Jan-feb 17

can i still apply for IBS?

hey guys i need to know ibs hyderbad college will better for mba or not.i didnt get good cat percentile.so i am deciding for welingkar mumbai or ibs hyderabad.

plz suggest me .......

i have gd pi on 17th ..anyone travelling from kolkata

please let me know the topics given to various groups for group discussion during selection process at ibs hyderabad in 2016

any one there, planning to join ibs(mumbai, gurgaon)?

After 80k thru DD if i want to join any tother college ll they refund my 80k money or not??

I have applied for two years management course in various campus in cities like Mumbai, Hyderabad etc. I have got a admission letter from IBS Hyderabad stating that I am selected for IBS Hyderabad PGDM 2017-19 batch and was asked to pay a Fees of Rs. 80,000. the admission letter states that this admission fees can be refunded after deducting the cancellation charges by the college if the student cancel the seat before 15th MAY. I have applied to many colleges in Mumbai like Welingkar and N.L.Dalmia which are yet to complete there process of selection and the expected date of result is end of MAY. I am suck in a situation wherein I cant cancel my seat in IBS Hyderabad as the process of campus colleges are yet to be done.  Anyone is facing the same problem

Can anyone who have already given the IBSAT 2017 tell me some of the questions that appear in the exam???