IBSAT! 2014-2016 ENTRANCE EXAM !!!!!!!!!

gUYS HOWS THIS IBS b-school , hyderabad ? gud ???/

gUYS HOWS THIS IBS b-school , hyderabad ? gud ??????????????/

does ibsat exam have negative marking ????????????

What is the detailed procedure of applying to ICFAI hyderabad?? What is the cut-off of IBSAT and its pattern?? Will it take CAT-2013 into consideration?? What's the last years cutoff for CAT in IBS hyderabad??
Also is it a good college to apply to and what is the average placement for Hyderabad campus??

HI Puys .. I want to know how are IBS Hyderabad and IBS Mumbai in terms of overall rankings and placements ??.. Also is there any preference given to people taking IBSAT to other exams like CAT, GMAT etc in the selection process ?..Also what is the overall fees of IBS Hyderabad and Mumbai ?

IBSAT vs SNAP

Hey I was thinking of filling the form for one of the two-SNAP or IBSAT. For which one shall apply? Which is better than the other? Please Reply...

hi puys

I want to apply for IBS banglore, pune, mumbai through CAT score..

But I'm not finding any site where I can apply for the colleges...

every site gets me to the IBSAT 2013 window...

Is the application date expired ??

If not plz send me the link where I can apply

I applied for IBSAT. do i need to pay saparately for IBS / College ???

IS the fees for IBS-Hyderabd 15L ? The prospectus says only 6L !! Someone enlighten ?!

Hi guys,does IBS hyderabad accept CAT 2013 scores?

Is IBSAT fruitful for us??

If yes then what is the exam pattern that it conducts,please explain..

can anybody help me about IBS-Kolkata how is the college and the placements ??

Hi everybody,

I filled my IBSAT form yesterday through the voucher i purchased. I completed the process including the scheduling and i did get asked to print the admit card but couldnt print it as i didnt have a printer. When i logged in again today neither could i find any link to the Admit card nor did i receive any confirmation email. Did anyone else face the same problem? What should i do? I sent an email to

[email protected] asking for their assistance. 😐😐😟

hello...how is ibs university fr mba????hw are the placements and which are the best campuses??

Is IBSAT good?? I mean the college and placement??

Approx how many students give IBSAT ??

The photo printed on my admit card is oversized and is not fitting inside the hall ticket. What should I do?

Please help!!

HeLo PuYs,

How is IBSAT paper? Please give me details about it & the level of Exam.😉

I got my admit card for IBSAT but the photograph displayed on it is not appropriate . Infact, it displays only half of the face vertically and the right portion is compromised because of the oversize of the photograph. Have checked it on various browsers but the problem sustains.. What should be done .. Help ? Have exam on 18th.

How is the IBSAT exam pattern ?

Is there any negative marking ?
What is the Intake ?