IBPS PO 3

kab aa raha hai yaro, Po 3, ek saal s b jada time h chuka hai, Po 2 itna late end hua iski vajah s, july main notice niklane ki baat sahi hai na, nd exam septembr tak ho jayega kya

kab aa raha hai yaro, Po 3, ek saal s b jada time h chuka hai, Po 2 itna late end hua iski vajah s, july main notice niklane ki baat sahi hai na, nd exam septembr tak ho jayega kya

The next IBPS PO exam could be on August 2013. The IBPS PO CWE 2013 announcement that, "next PO notification will be in August and written tests could be scheduled in the month of September." divisional head at IBPS said.

can this b true ?????????????

IBPS PO III may be out between 10th July-30 July 2013 and the exam will be held in last week of November 2013

IBPS has also revealed that notification regarding Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) recruitment for the post of officers and Office Assistants in Rural Banks may be out between 4th July and 25th July 2013 and exam will tentatively be held in Sept 2013.

IBPS has also mentioned the dates regarding next IBPS Clerk III. As per mail received by us from IBPS, IBPS Clerk III Notification may be out between 19th August - 7th Sept and the exam will tentatively be held in last week of November.

Read more: http://www.bankersadda.com/2013/06/breaking-news-ibps-po-iii-to-be.html#ixzz2XPa68Vms

hey ibps po 3 notification out lets just start preparation..........

puys here is a link for short cut tricks exclusively for banking...........

will be able to answer your queries for the next 20 days......

have a look and feel free to comment.......................

I had my online test on 26th afternoon... Except quant all other sections are in medium level only... Quants is very very touch and time consuming...

Dear Friends,

I wrote to IBPS as following issues..plz read and share ur views..

Dear IBPS,

Today IBPS PO has conducted on the below centre :

VIVA COLLEGE OF DIPLOMA ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY

AT. BOLINJ NEAR D-MART VIRAR WEST

THANE-401303

INDIA

IBPS TEAM,

1. Have you visited this center before alloting for coducting IBPS PO EXAM ???????

2.If yes, have went inside the college class room ???????

3.Have you people seen the system properly as in working condition like keyboard/mouse/desk ???

4.Have you sheen chair is there or not ???

5.Have you checked BACK-UP FOR POWER CUT ????

Today we faced the above issues because of your irresponsibility .Exam was started at 10.System NO.25 was allotted to me when I logged in the system after 15 minutes different pop up shown in the screen...I changed the system..again faced the same problem then one IT OFFICER came he adjusted the system. After 30 minutes power cut issues started for 15 minutes again power came we logged in the system ..immediately power failed.same thing repeated for 1 hour...no body came out for solution when we asked for center in-charge for explanation he said due to MARATHON on tomorrow there is some work going on. For them MARATHON IS IMPORTANT OR OUR PO EXAM IMPORTANT ???? .When we asked for power supply arrangement he said we have ordered generator..it will soon be restored..The complete restoration process took one hour.No ibps authority present and..Center in-charge threatened us saying go to IBPS & COMPLAIN....this is the technical failure and no back up plan we have in place ?????

Sitting arrangement was very bad and given to sit on STOOL ????all the students sat on stool....fan was not working properly....college like village college..not cleaned system/MOUSE/KEYBOARD and desk was very dirty...no drinking water arrangement.You stupid people have seen outside building its a big building..and u have assigned IBPS PO exam???Never visited inside , taken any bribes or so .......as a result we have to face the consequences????

IBPS taking Rs.600 for what ?????Is this getting corrupted like other govt bodies ?????

Are you really visiting center ???? when i asked no IBPS authority.Exam invigilator said NO IBPS authority came .... why ????

Lastly my small request before alloting the exam center please visit the center and get the details..Dont play with student's future ..who are ultimate Country's future....

I expect positive reply with your preventive action immediately.Understand student frustations has no limit.

IBPS Po 3 result out..check urs friends..

IBPS PO/MT 3 exam results out

I did 103 qstns 9 in maths but still i"m in confused

s der any chance for an interview call
categ:OBC
plz frnds reply

result out........i got 62 .............cutoff 61 gen........any chance?????????????????

Puys,Need Help...

Overall : 66 OBC Category
What are the Chances?

obc category 86 marks .. do i have a chance ?

Gen Category 81 marks ? Is there any chance of getting selected ???

i wana ask wat cud b d marks secured by d topper in po 3.... just a rough idea

Guys share your IBPS-PO-III marks here

can someone help me,am confused.i got 64 in general,cleared individual and total cut off.but they've mentioned am provisionally shortlisted for interview.does that mean i'll be giving the interview or not?

hi puys....I m currently working as a po in ubi since two years....took this year's exam in lieu of ecgc and idbi.

well my score is 100 from obc category but I have apprehensions regarding calls from ecgc or idbi..

views of senior puys expected...kindly shed some light on score regarding above banks.thanx in advance....

My score is 90 , General category.. My first 3 pref are ECGC, IDBI, PNB.. What are my chances to get one of these if I perform average in interview??