IBA- Everyone's Invited!

Anyone of you got the IBA letter? They call u for the GD/PI directly based on ur XAT/CAT?ATMA scores. I thought it was cool i got one(XAT-92%) until my friend who got XAT- 2 % :wow: also got the exact same letter! What’s with this crazy colle…

Anyone of you got the IBA letter? They call u for the GD/PI directly based on ur XAT/CAT?ATMA scores. I thought it was cool i got one(XAT-92%) until my friend who got XAT- 2 % :wow:
also got the exact same letter! What's with this crazy college? are they calling 50,000 ppl to fill up a small state or something!

Yeah me too got a letter today. It stated i have been selected for GD/PI without even applying. I think they got our address from XAT office. Now they want a draft of 650 for attending it.
It might be a boon for those who are desperate to do an MBA but then isnt this REAL LIFE SPAMMING???
How can a insti such as XLRI let other institutes have our addresses where we have not even applied.
I hadn't even heard of this insti until I got the letter today. :wow:

ya folks ,,,i also got a letter from their side,,,,, it read ,,, ""based on ur performance in XAT""...yaar what kindda ghatia institute yaar.... i didnt even apply ...and my xat percentile were also very sharminda type ,,,,, had ho gayi yaar instiutes ke level ki bhi ...itna gir jaate hain,,,

viv

*me too raises hand ...*
did u gyz notiz they boasting of a Rank #84 ......... 😲 😲 !!!!!!!!!!
real time spamming ........... yea, u put it exactly ...... and add to that ... real time jokes ....
ha ha .... 100% placement ........ BIGGG corporate names ........ pics of some white ppl .......
what do they sho us as class rooms .......... some tents or what ....... ha hahaaa....
they luk like a pay and use facility .......... lol .............
and an ad in today's(or yest) newspaper .........
absolute bu$$-it !!!
Rick.

guys me too got a similar letter ... and it happens to be the third in this series .. after globsyn and isb&m; ... anyways .... whoz gonna apply ?? already wasted 500 bucks on iit KANPUR ..for.. they send me emails ...and i was overwhelmed .. and overconfident that they are gonna call me .. with a shameful rank of 4000.....

*me too raises hand ...*
did u gyz notiz they boasting of a Rank #84 ......... 😲 😲 !!!!!!!!!!
real time spamming ........... yea, u put it exactly ...... and add to that ... real time jokes ....
ha ha .... 100% placement ........ BIGGG corporate names ........ pics of some white ppl .......
what do they sho us as class rooms .......... some tents or what ....... ha hahaaa....
they luk like a pay and use facility .......... lol .............
and an ad in today's(or yest) newspaper .........
absolute bu$$-it !!!
Rick.
hey me to got a letter....i guess they r sending all the xat test takers a letter...

they must be sure of getting some multiples of 650....:)
hey me to got a letter....i guess they r sending all the xat test takers a letter...
they must be sure of getting some multiples of 650....:)

HI EVEN I GOT A LETTER ... honestly these institutes should be banned from sending spam and also XLRI for giving out the address to such institutes