Hello from GMATClub

I wanted to start this thread so that i could help guys here with the knowledge that we have. You are always welcome to visit GMATClub.

I wanted to start this thread so that i could help guys here with the knowledge that we have. You are always welcome to visit GMATClub.

Hello Aejaz,

Nice to see you post here! I do visit GMATclub rather often - mostly to view the posts of people who have taken up the GMAT and their experiences!

Plus even here some of the threads have mentioned gmatclub.com as the place to be!

As for Quantitative problems - wait for a couple more months and you'll see a huge flurry of 3x GMAT level questions coming up

Cheers and Thanks.

Sure thing. Would be glad to help.

Glad you enjoy visiting the club.

Hi,

I am planning to sit for GMAT in September... am looking for a score above 650.. can not find any coaching centers here in Kolkata..totally banking on self studies..am consulting OG and KAPLAN.Will that be enough?

I really need some guidance about GMAT. Colleges to apply for .. ways for preparation etc... any info will really help..
Thanks in advance..

hello , recently i had created an account on gmat club  but getting so confused about the site ... please guide me through about this site and how to get maximum benefit from it

Hey I am a Biotech Professional. I have a 5 years work experience in sales of Life Science products. I want to pursue EMBA in Marketing.

Can anyone suggest best colleges for Executive MBA in Marketing

Hi , i am planning to take GMAT this year have 5 yrs of work exp, plz guide me where i need to start of studying,study materials etc...

Guys anyone is interested in taking the e-gmat course...let me know...i have bought it for 18k..1week back..it is one of the best course ever..and you can see its reviews in gmat club too ..now due to some personal reasons i shifted from mba to ms...so no longer i am taking that course..practise questions and mocks untouched...you can buy it from me..please ping if u want...Mob:7045179620

Hi guys, does someone have the latest gmat club tests pdf ?