FPM - IIM Raipur

Apart from the mail of IIM Ranchi for the PGDM course, on behalf of all the 6 new IIMs, I have received another mail from IIM Raipur for the FPM program. Can you help me out with some information, like what is this course about and for whom is thi…

Apart from the mail of IIM Ranchi for the PGDM course, on behalf of all the 6 new IIMs, I have received another mail from IIM Raipur for the FPM program. Can you help me out with some information, like what is this course about and for whom is this intended?

CAT Score- 98.04, QA&DI-; 96.35, VA&LR-; 96.88
Work Ex- 19 months

Apart from the mail of IIM Ranchi for the PGDM course, on behalf of all the 6 new IIMs, I have received another mail from IIM Raipur for the FPM program. Can you help me out with some information, like what is this course about and for whom is this intended?

CAT Score- 98.04, QA&DI-; 96.35, VA&LR-; 96.88
Work Ex- 19 months

FPM is equivalent to a PhD.. It is a research oriented course.. The duration of the course is around 4 to 7 years..
Dhileeban Says
FPM is equivalent to a PhD.. It is a research oriented course.. The duration of the course is around 4 to 7 years..

Do we put a 'DR.' in front of our name after doing FPM just as we do after PhD????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply....
Do we put a 'DR.' in front of our name after doing FPM just as we do after PhD????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply....

No, you cant since its not a PhD offered by a university. But then I believe an FPM from an IIM is worth more than a PhD in management from any other institute.
Dhileeban Says
No, you cant since its not a PhD offered by a university. But then I believe an FPM from an IIM is worth more than a PhD in management from any other institute.

what are the criteria for geting selected for FPM in IIM... ????

and cn we do PhD after pursuing a PGDM course
what are the criteria for geting selected for FPM in IIM... ????

and cn we do PhD after pursuing a PGDM course

The basic criteria for a FPM course is an undergraduate degree. Otherwise there may be certain other minor criteria may vary from institute to institute.

You can do a PhD after a PGDM provided it is from a recognized institution.

I have secured 96.62%le in Quants and 63.81%le in Verbal with 89.3%le in overall in CAT 2013. I am pursuing 4th year, Bachelor in Technology in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from: Department of Engineering & Technological Studies , University of Kalyani , Kalyani, WB and I have 80.8% marks in B.Tech till 3rd year. My percentages in class Xth and XIIth are 95.4 and 83.2 respectively ( both are from WB board ). I have several certificates on non-academics also. Since I am a final year student, I don't have any post graduation work-experience or teaching experience. I don't have any relevant publications.

I am interested in the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) -2014 offered by IIM Raipur. Please give me some idea about whether my profile is good enough to apply for the same or not. Waiting for your valuable reply.😟

Regards

can anyone tell me what is the sectional cutoff IIM Indore sectional cutoff for OBC??

does any 1 hav idea about FPM from iim raipur and iim rohtak?

and which is better iim rohtak vs iim raipur?

and what is future prospective and job profile after fellowship ie equivalent to doctrate of 4 yrs