FMS BHU 2013 -15 GP/PI getters discussion

CONGRATS All the puys who received the calls.Start your further discussion on this thread.and also write your profile,academics,cat score and work ex.Category Intake 5 times to intake Actual calling Cut off Score GEN 84.59 OBC ...

CONGRATS All the puys who received the calls.Start your further discussion on this thread.

and also write your profile,academics,cat score and work ex.
Category
Intake
5 times to intake
Actual calling
Cut off Score
GEN
OBC
SC
ST
PD
Total Candidates called for GD & PI :

there's confusion.. they are asking to bring a few things i.e Duly filled in Data Sheet ,and draft..
I've sent the form, and as far as I remember both of these were included?

@dragster said:
there's confusion.. they are asking to bring a few things i.e Duly filled in Data Sheet ,and draft..I've sent the form, and as far as I remember both of these were included?
data sheet is available on the link which shows shortlisted candidates.. !
and about the draft.. i'm aslo in confusion !

seniors @ssmite @yashkejriwal please help :)

@yashkejriwal

Hi Team,

I am having CMAT feb exam on 22nd feb(the date of gd/pi).

Can it be rescheduled?

If yes, what is the procedure?

Could you please guide me?

Thanks

got the call...........here is my profile.....
cat - 73.67
10th - 51.67
12th - 60.80
b.tech - 58.22
nc - obc
date of gdpi - 23 feb

I request you all not to make any other thread other than the one already made. Please post your queries on the previous thread.

I request the moderators to please close this thread.

@@yashkejriwal - sir somehow i have deleted the email sent by fms bhu regarding my GD|PI call...'ll it create trouble or something??? please reply

@cat2k12 said:
@@yashkejriwal - sir somehow i have deleted the email sent by fms bhu regarding my GD|PI call...'ll it create trouble or something??? please reply
the mail will be in your trash folder for the next 15 days
check it :)
@manni0612 said:
the mail will be in your trash folder for the next 15 days check it
its not there...i'd already checked....don't know what happened....nyway 'll it create some problem...or what? will fms send hard copy of gd|pi call letters by post or courier?
@cat2k12 said:
its not there...i'd already checked....don't know what happened....nyway 'll it create some problem...or what? will fms send hard copy of gd|pi call letters by post or courier?
they usually send ! but just in case if it doesn't reaches you on time.. this email will suffice !
so it was kindof important email :)
nevamind get in touch with the admission authorities and the seniors .. they will guide you better :)
@senioratiift gd topics that were asked last year plz?
got the call...........here is my profile.....
cat - 95.20
10th - 83.50
12th - 70.60
b.tech - 65.04
general
date of gdpi - 22 feb 9 am