Amity noida 2012-2014

hey friends, this is karan virk from chandigarh.. i have made this thread to get in touch with all the people who have managed to get into amity for 2012-2014 mba.. and obviously we can discuss all our doubts and all.. so all those who ha...

hey friends,
this is karan virk from chandigarh..
i have made this thread to get in touch with all the people who have managed to get into amity for 2012-2014 mba..
and obviously we can discuss all our doubts and all..
so all those who have got admissions are requested to post here..
thank you

hey friends,
i have made this thread to get in touch with all the people who have managed to get into amity for 2012-2014 mba..
thank you

did u get the admission..???? in which program....
what was ur CAT or MAT score...???????
hey friends,
thank you

hey friends,
thank you

What is stipend offered during internship for MBA-general program for the last batch......?????

amit321 Says
What is stipend offered during internship for MBA-general program for the last batch......?????

Rs 20000+ for MBA general and 10000+ for MBA-IB..............

since u hav gt admission in amity 2012-2014 batch..can u plz share ur gd n writing test topics??plzz..

Soumi Chattaraj Says
since u hav gt admission in amity 2012-2014 batch..can u plz share ur gd n writing test topics??plzz..

i attended GD/PI on 7th feb and got selected for mba general....

essay topics at my time wz abt public sector myth..(i didnt remember the topic name) nd another one wz about "how to reduce the effect of high oil prices"...u've to write ne one of dem...dont worry....250 words..30 min....u can write easily.....

i dono abt written test as i appplied to MBA general with my mat score......AFAIK it will be in standards less dan MAT....

Coming to GD.....itz a case study......the topic will be easy....dont panic.....dey will giv u 5 to 10 min to read d topic.....just read and note some 2 to 3 valid points.....nd speak dem.....as d discussion is for 10 min....evry one will get hardly 1 min to speak....so if u raise 2 or 3 valid points....dat will be enough.....but dont sit idle or dont shout...

coming to PI.....for me it was easy.....dey askd me 1.tell me abt urself 2.why mba 3.why mba after btech 4.why amity...dey asked abt my hobbies.......and some current affairs like "in which states elections r going on now"...."tell me 5 indian entreprenurs"....."what is the sensex today"....."who is the editor of The hindu"...they didnt ask me any academic questions....but dey askd some people.......just be confident and honest.....

All the best....
hey friends,
thank you

Thanks Mr. Virk for starting Amity Noida 2012-2014 thread.

Applied for MBA - M&S; and MBA - CI&SM; at Noida through test on the day of interview
Interview:- Saturday, February 25, 2012 Report at 9:00:00 AM
Venue:- AGBS, Sebiz Square, 5th Floor, IT Park, C-6, Sector - 67, Mohali

I hope to share info/doubts through your thread once I get selected. After how many days will the result be out ?

When and where was your GD & PI ? Please help me by sharing detailed experiences of 'D-DAY' (GD & PI day). Please do mention topics, questions etc. I will be highly obliged if you do so.

And, please give info regarding which (campus you applied for, two programs/courses options you applied for, applied thru CAT/MAT/GMAT/Test on the day of interview or Amity written test) ?

Please reply in detail. I will wait for it anxiously. Moreover, do it asap as day after tomorrow is my interview.

Thanks a lot.
Thanks Mr. Virk for starting Amity Noida 2012-2014 thread.

Applied for MBA - M&S; and MBA - CI&SM; at Noida through test on the day of interview
Interview:- Saturday, February 25, 2012 Report at 9:00:00 AM
Venue:- AGBS, Sebiz Square, 5th Floor, IT Park, C-6, Sector - 67, Mohali

I hope to share info/doubts through your thread once I get selected. After how many days will the result be out ?

When and where was your GD & PI ? Please help me by sharing detailed experiences of 'D-DAY' (GD & PI day). Please do mention topics, questions etc. I will be highly obliged if you do so.

And, please give info regarding which (campus you applied for, two programs/courses options you applied for, applied thru CAT/MAT/GMAT/Test on the day of interview or Amity written test) ?

Please reply in detail. I will wait for it anxiously. Moreover, do it asap as day after tomorrow is my interview.

Thanks a lot.

Please check your Private Messages in Folder: Inbox. Kindly reply immediately. Thanks mate.
i attended GD/PI on 7th feb and got selected for mba general....

essay topics at my time wz abt public sector myth..(i didnt remember the topic name) nd another one wz about "how to reduce the effect of high oil prices"...u've to write ne one of dem...dont worry....250 words..30 min....u can write easily.....

i dono abt written test as i appplied to MBA general with my mat score......AFAIK it will be in standards less dan MAT....

Coming to GD.....itz a case study......the topic will be easy....dont panic.....dey will giv u 5 to 10 min to read d topic.....just read and note some 2 to 3 valid points.....nd speak dem.....as d discussion is for 10 min....evry one will get hardly 1 min to speak....so if u raise 2 or 3 valid points....dat will be enough.....but dont sit idle or dont shout...

coming to PI.....for me it was easy.....dey askd me 1.tell me abt urself 2.why mba 3.why mba after btech 4.why amity...dey asked abt my hobbies.......and some current affairs like "in which states elections r going on now"...."tell me 5 indian entreprenurs"....."what is the sensex today"....."who is the editor of The hindu"...they didnt ask me any academic questions....but dey askd some people.......just be confident and honest.....

All the best....

Hey, we were in same GD.

Ok so Essay topics were

Public sector is a Job Guaranteer But its a Myth
and 2nd topic was how to reduce the effect of high oil prices?

then some guys were called for Gd and some straight went for Personal interview...

I know 2 Case Studies...( My Gd-case study)

1 was that Mr X has been lot of foreign countries and looking at there gyms and health resort, same way wants to open a Health Resort and Gymnasium in our country his aim was to 1st open it for working employees & professionals and them open it for College students and housewives... As lot of investment is involved, we have to advise him on Finance as well as Market research area....

and 2nd was ( My frnd Gd-Case study)

There is 1 HR Company started by Mr A... and owner has made a Informal working enviornment.. every1 was contributing happily and later new head of HR was appointed as soon as he joined he sacked some of the employees.. for not working properly... and them all employees became scared of new Hr head and company started becoming formal.. and employees were not contributing like before..
something like that...

hello i am naman sreen . i have also been selected for mba general at amity noida 2012-2014 batch . ..thanks mate for starting this link was waiting for something like this. :cheers:

Please can you change the name of the thread to Amity business school 2012-2014 as most of the people search with this name , it will be really helpful for others and easy to locate this page.

Thanks,
Naman sreen

Naman sreen Says
hello i am naman sreen . i have also been selected for mba general at amity noida 2012-2014 batch . ..thanks mate for starting this link was waiting for something like this. :cheers:

I am selected in MBA Insurance & Banking ..
what is the total fees for MBA General...u must hv got admission letter by now...
Naman sreen Says

congrtxx dude......wot was ur MAT score...???????
hey friends,
thank you

Hi..im ashutosh khandelwal...i have got selected for m&s; 2012-2014...have u deposited first installment..if yes how and wat happens after that?

Hello friends my gd-pi is scheduled on 25th feb in Ahmedabad. I want to know that when is the result declared w.r.t gd-pi dates and what are my chances to get in general mba(AMITY NOIDA)with following profile :

X - 84%
XII - 69%
B.E. - 60%
MAT - 98.5%

Hello friends my gd-pi is scheduled on 25th feb in Ahmedabad. I want to know that when is the result declared w.r.t gd-pi dates and what are my chances to get in general mba(AMITY NOIDA)with following profile :

X - 84%
XII - 69%
B.E. - 60%
MAT - 98.5%

High Chances u will get there...
Just be confident in interview...
ashu khandelwal Says
Hi..im ashutosh khandelwal...i have got selected for m&s; 2012-2014...have u deposited first installment..if yes how and wat happens after that?

Before joining we will get Assignments ... i guess its called Pre-joining assignments on our microsite....we have to submit it on joining ..