(26-Dec-2010) IBSAT 2010 Analysis, Discussion thread..

Where are the people who gave IBSAT today? I guess no one has yet recovered from the shock… :p:lookround: What a paper… I felt like I have got CAT paper instead of IBSAT… 10 times difficult than SNAP of this year… Quant was a night…

Where are the people who gave IBSAT today?
I guess no one has yet recovered from the shock... :p:lookround:

What a paper... I felt like I have got CAT paper instead of IBSAT... 10 times difficult than SNAP of this year... Quant was a nightmare...

Many of the people from my room left the hall after an hour only... DI was OK type..solvable... But quant really tested the limits...
or was it just me???

Any ideas what overall cutoff could be?

oh yes!!quants was something!!..was it a mock XAT??...god..now if i dont get a call from icfai..i must die!!

i think d cut off will be around 55 marks

kushkathuria Says
i think d cut off will be around 55 marks

Any idea about sectional cutoffs??

It looked like Rajnikanth style of paper.

Any idea guys of the cutoff for IBS Hyd, and yes even I found Quant tough.

Thnx god ....there were no negatives ...the paper was tough!

ibsat 2010 quants was a nightmare..!!
...M REALLY WORRIED ABOUT ITS CUT-OFF...guys plsee temme abt d expected cutoff in quants,,,!!
n yaa those who managed 2 do quants....hats off 2 thm...!!:wow:

yaaa...bt ,,wat abt d sectional...!!

sohinimax Says
yaaa...bt ,,wat abt d sectional...!!

dude no idea...
i could hardly manage 8-9 questions in quants, dat too not all sure..
oa shud b smthn arnd 62-64 for ibs hyd..
sectionals shud not b on the higher side..
arnd 6-7 each for qa, rc(may be 10), ds and arnd 15-18 for va..

p.s.
this is completely my opinion..
and m too an aspirant whu appeared for it today...

wtf was this paper man!! i solved the mocks given by ibs and they were damn easy..i was sure by solving them that getting a call from ibs hyderabad isnt dat difficult but by seeing the actual paper i was just shattered:oops:..verbal was okay-not dat difficult..quant was xat level..di was cat level but cudnt attempt ds as the paper was so lengthy so made wild guesses..rc was manageaable..OA-NIGHTMARE....now ifeel getting a call from even one icfai is hard forget hyderabad..

arnabtheocean Says
oh yes!!quants was something!!..was it a mock XAT??...god..now if i dont get a call from icfai..i must die!!

it indeed was mock xat for xat test takers on next sunday...
dreamfollower1 Says
wtf was this paper man!! i solved the mocks given by ibs and they were damn easy..i was sure by solving them that getting a call from ibs hyderabad isnt dat difficult but by seeing the actual paper i was just shattered:oops:..verbal was okay-not dat difficult..quant was xat level..di was cat level but cudnt attempt ds as the paper was so lengthy so made wild guesses..rc was manageaable..OA-NIGHTMARE....now ifeel getting a call from even one icfai is hard forget hyderabad..

vry true..
the level of mock cd and actual paper was like hell and heaven...

Hello puys. How are you. Still alive after IBSAT

Bhaisaab, wat a paper. Maza aa gya.
Quant:--> The types of questions given in MOCK "TUCCHE/BAKWAAS". The actual question: "PHAAD". I was wondering where to start. Thank god no -ve marking and the "akkad bakkad bambe boo" factor came into play.
If Negative marking wud have been there, "god knows"

Verbal ability and RC as well as DS/DI:--> Attemptable

PS:--> Can neone tell me how to file a case against ICFAI for giving us an impression that quant is "THE EASIEST " in IBSAT:banghead:

Same opinion guys.
Hello puys. How are you. Still alive after IBSAT

Bhaisaab, wat a paper. Maza aa gya.
Quant:--> The types of questions given in MOCK "TUCCHE/BAKWAAS". The actual question: "PHAAD". I was wondering where to start. Thank god no -ve marking and the "akkad bakkad bambe boo" factor came into play.
If Negative marking wud have been there, "god knows"

Verbal ability and RC as well as DS/DI:--> Attemptable

PS:--> Can neone tell me how to file a case against ICFAI for giving us an impression that quant is "THE EASIEST " in IBSAT:banghead:

me with you dude in filin a case against them...
it really sucked..:banghead:
lets wait for 15th jan..
dreamfollower1 Says

i cent percent agree with u...I thot it to be too easy but!!!

Seriously puys!!! I mean no one expected such a big shocker from IBS.....Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope some sense prevails over them while giving out calls!!!

me with you dude in filin a case against them...
it really sucked..:banghead:
lets wait for 15th jan..

I know. I was taking it for granted dat IBSAT is on the cards for sure but now, it too seems like a distant dream. XAT mein kya ukhaad lunga mein