[2012-14] FORE School of Management: Official Admission queries thread

Dear FORE aspirants, Admissions for the batch of 2012-14 are now open!! The admission notification for the courses offered - PGDM & PGDM-IB, is attached along with. For further details refer TOI ad or FORE website. *C…

Dear FORE aspirants,

Admissions for the batch of 2012-14 are now open!!

The admission notification for the courses offered - PGDM & PGDM-IB, is attached along with.

For further details refer TOI ad or FORE website.

Course Overview - PGDM
Course Overview PGDM-IB

Admission brochure can be downloaded here.

FAQ's

Online aplication is open from 21st September 2011. Forms can be filled up online at Online application

Sale of prospectus and application form from FORE and AXIS bank branches starts from 30th September 2011.

Last date for application is 18th November 2011

Payments can be made by Debit/Credit card (Visa/Master) / Net Banking or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of "FORE School of Management" payable at New Delhi.

We are FORE Konnect - the admissions and PR wing of FORE. 4 of us in this team will be available to answer all your queries related to the admission process, courses, specializations, preparations, Life@FORE, or anything else that you can think of.

So let's get started. Whatever queries or issues you have, please start posting them here. We will try and reply as soon as we can!

Wish you a Happy Journey to FORE!!

Some Quick Questions here :-

1. What was the Cutoff for the last year ? (Overall , individual , till what %ile did people got calls)
  2. How is the Placement for the present batch faring ? (Average package , median package etc)

Thanks in Advance !!!!
Some Quick Questions here :-

1. What was the Cutoff for the last year ? (Overall , individual , till what %ile did people got calls)
  2. How is the Placement for the present batch faring ? (Average package , median package etc)

Thanks in Advance !!!!

Last year cut off was 87.xx %tile for PGDM and 81.xx for PGDM-IB
There are no sectional cut off's and students with this lower cut off %tiles also got final admission calls and have joined.

Current batch placement season has not yet started.

How about the package for the last year , is there any difference between packages of freshers and that of Work ex ppl ???

hw ws d placement last yr? avg n min?

coolg219 Says
hw ws d placement last yr? avg n min?

angadsharma Says
How about the package for the last year , is there any difference between packages of freshers and that of Work ex ppl ???

Placement details are available at Brochure

Also you can go through the Mandatory Disclosure
Placement details are available at Brochure

Also you can go through the Mandatory Disclosure

dese r true figures?

Hi Seniors,

Can anyone tell me that whether we have to apply PGDM and PGDM-IBM seprately means 1650 seprately for both i.e., altogether 3300 for application to this college.

And is thr any difference b/w avg placement for both the courses. Companies allow both the stream students to sit for placements or they have separate interview and packages for PGDM-IBM students.

Answer to my query will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance

I have a work exp of 2years(Automobiles+2years(Consumer Durables) so is it advisable for me to join FORE.. i want to knw what is avg package for work ex guys..and what kind of profiles are offered to them...Any help will be greatly appreciated..!!!!!
Thanx in aDvaNcE!!!!

i have applied to PGDM programme at fore.the payment was made via credit card.....i wish to apply for both the programmes ( that is now i want to apply for IB programme too) .By mistake i clicked the PGDM programme instead of both and made the payment.Shall i log in seperately for other programme??/ Please help How can i do that.pleae help

coolg219 Says
dese r true figures?

Yes of course they are. Mandatory disclosure is as of last year. It will be updated soon based on 2011 batch placements.

Can anyone tell me that whether we have to apply PGDM and PGDM-IBM seprately means 1650 seprately for both i.e., altogether 3300 for application to this college.

Yes you have to make separate payment of Rs 1650 to apply to PGDM and PGDM-IB i.e. Rs 3300

And is thr any difference b/w avg placement for both the courses. Companies allow both the stream students to sit for placements or they have separate interview and packages for PGDM-IBM students.

There is no differentiation in placements between PGDM and PGDM-IB. All 240 students sit together for placements. Some companies do come and specify they want only PGDM or only PGDM-IB, but then its only 1-2 companies.
I have a work exp of 2years(Automobiles+2years(Consumer Durables) so is it advisable for me to join FORE.. i want to knw what is avg package for work ex guys..and what kind of profiles are offered to them...Any help will be greatly appreciated..!!!!!
Thanx in aDvaNcE!!!!

Average package for students with work exp would be somewhere around 7.5-8lakhs. Exact data for that will be available only after some time. We will post as and when its available.

Profiles offered to them is more or less same as freshers, but with higher pay packages. Some companies also come to recruit just students with work exp.
MANALI DHAWAN Says
i have applied to PGDM programme at fore.the payment was made via credit card.....i wish to apply for both the programmes ( that is now i want to apply for IB programme too) .By mistake i clicked the PGDM programme instead of both and made the payment.Shall i log in seperately for other programme??/ Please help How can i do that.pleae help

Yes you can log in and make the payment for PGDM-IB. Still we'll confirm from admissions department and get back with an update.

thanks a lot

You can register for the same here:FORE School of Management in Delhi,School of Management Delhi,School Management India

Advertisement:Here

You need following documents while filling the form:
Scanned passport size photograph
CAT Registration No
Educational Details (Xth , XIIth and Graduation).
Details of demand draft (DD) or Credit / Debit Card (Visa/Master) or Net Banking through which payment is to be made.

Last date to submit the form is: 18th Nov 2011

For each programme the amount payable is Rs. 1650/-.

Wat z d Cat prcntle cndiered...???

Is FORE will consider sectional cut offs ?

Jumbo11 Says
Is FORE will consider sectional cut offs ?

No dey do not consider sectional cutoffs.

sunnysankalp Says
Wat z d Cat prcntle cndiered...???

Last year it was around 85%ile and some 80%ile for IBM