[2011-13] DoMS IIT Roorkee MBA Final Results Out

Hello Friends, Your much awaited results have arrived! IIT Roorkee has now declared the final shortlisted results of its upcoming MBA batch of 2013. Here is the link. All the best to those who made it in the first list and best of luck …

Hello Friends,

Your much awaited results have arrived! IIT Roorkee has now declared the final shortlisted results of its upcoming MBA batch of 2013. Here is the link.

All the best to those who made it in the first list and best of luck to those who are wait listed.

Cheers,
L Nikhil Reddy
Media Cell, Class of 2012,
Department of Management Studies,
IIT Roorkee.

hi nikhil...what are the chances at 169 rank general...

Converted...

IIT R was my first preference over kanpur before I got Kharagpur call...so really happy to convert. Really liked the seniors and the whole process there.
But would be joining VGSoM. So not joining. OBC waitlist moves by one...
nikhilsankhla Says
hi nikhil...what are the chances at 169 rank general...

Hi Nikhil,

It all depends on the number of students - above your merit rank - who are willing to take admission in the institute. So, diplomatically I would say, keep your fingers crossed.

The trend has been that merit rank holders falling in the range of 150-175 ranks (within general category) in the final list, convert it just before admissions. There could be chances that in the end one might stand with an offer at your rank or it might, in unfavorable cases, go otherwise too. As I said, it depends on the number of people who join before your turn.

I suggest you guys create a waitlist tracker using a Google spreadsheet, so that you'd get to know your chances better.

By the way your rank is 159 and not 169!

All the best!

L Nikhil Reddy,
IIT Roorkee.

made it to Roorkee... Rank 11 ... general....

wont be joining... have converted D B and Kpr also

cheers and atb puys

Converted....

But will be joining SJMSOM....

bhai is innn too...I am ranked at no 35...however, I wouldn't be joining it...so someone should be thanking me right now :drinking:

Converted

but still IIM Hel(L) bound

Converted....joining too..

Hi...My bro Appl no:1572 is ranked 147.

How good are tha chences to convert??

no other call..soo wil definitely join if converted.

Seniors,could you pls answer...

hi sir
OBC rank 44...is their any chance...
:drinking:

Any chances at 164 Gen.. Only call so need this one.. tilll what date should i wait to check the status?

padampaddy Says
Any chances at 164 Gen.. Only call so need this one.. tilll what date should i wait to check the status?

i think they had asked to submit fees till 12 may to converted student and waitlisted well get to know their status only after that...
sandyharyna Says
i think they had asked to submit fees till 12 may to converted student and waitlisted well get to know their status only after that...

What about last year trends..The wait is just excruciating..

got thru. And now the biggest question.IMT g vs IITR. Plz PM me your responses.

What is the fees for two years all inclusive for SC category???

Hi...My bro Appl no:1572 is ranked 147.

How good are tha chences to convert??

no other call..soo wil definitely join if converted.

Seniors,could you pls answer...

Kalyan, you stand in a comfortable position going by the trend over the years.

hi sir
OBC rank 44...is their any chance...

Yes, you stand a good chance.

padampaddy Says

Please check my post (4th from the start) in the previous page. Regarding your second part of the question, I guess you'll have to wait till June last week or July first week (if the wait list movement is favorable) to know the status.

Cheers,
L Nikhil Reddy,
IIT Roorkee.
helloneil Says
What is the fees for two years all inclusive for SC category???

may be this can solve ur queries...
http://www.iitr.ac.in/admissions/uploads/File/2011/MBA/Sample%20Offer%20Letter%20and%20Acceptance%20of%20Admission.pdf....

general category wl 218....fingers crossed