Delhi Police has now officially issued the 554 vacancies for Delhi Police Head Constable jobs at the Delhi Police official site. The Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2019 shall take place to select for both Male and Female Head Constables (Ministerial Group C) in the Delhi Police.
The online application for Delhi Police 2019 recruitment has been commenced from 14th Oct 2019. And the closing date to apply online for Delhi Police Head Constable is 13th November 2019. The details of recruitment of Delhi Police Head Constable online application form below.
Nevertheless, the Delhi Police exam date 2019 is yet to be published for Delhi Police Head Constable shall have written exams.
The official website to apply for the position is http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/ .
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online-14th October 2019
Last Date to Apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable-13th November 2019
- Women (SC/ST/General)-exempted
- General -₹ 100
- The basic educational qualification candidate must have passed class 12 from the government recognized board along with
- The Speed in English in a Typing on Computer – 30 words per minute. or
- and in Hindi Typing on Computer – 25 words per minute.
- The paper pattern includes-
- There shall be 100 marks a written test
- Typing Test on Computer – 25 marks
- Computer (formatting) Test – 25 marks
- Medical Test
Also, Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) according to mentioned in the notification
Subjects for written exams-
- General Intelligence
- English Language and
- Quantitative Aptitude
Important Details –
- As the detailed syllabus is shared in the notification candidates need to prepare spirited for the Delhi Police Head Constable 2019 exam, it is necessary to attempt mock tests and analyze your performance at each stage.
- Delhi Police Head Constable Mock Test will aid you to identify your strong and weak areas of different sections.
- Thus, it is advisable to practice the latest Delhi Police Head Constable Mock Test Series 2019 & get the 1st mock test.