Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyala (DAVV) which is a renowned university in Indore, Madhya Pradesh has released the results for three courses, that is, M.Ed, M.Com Sem 4 Final Year and B.Sc 3rd Year students. Candidates who have answered these exams can now check their DAVV Results 2019 in online mode on the DAVV official website http://dauniv.ac.in/.
Students who are facing difficulties in checking their results online can follow the below-mentioned steps to access their results.
- Log on to the official website dauniv.ac.in
- Look for the ‘Results’ section and click on it.
- Three new results link will be listed separately in the ‘Results’section
- Click on the DAVV Result link which you want to check such as Ed /B.Sc/ M.Com
- A New PDF file will be downloaded appearing on your screen. This will include open list and details of students who have either passed or not cleared the exam.
- By using search functionality you can check your own result.
Students should be aware of the fact that the DAVV Results published in the format of Pass List. This pass list includes the result status of the candidates as well as the total marks scored by them in the examination. Very soon the university will also release the subject wise marks and the mark sheet/ score card which will be made available at the DAVV office.