The Chenab Valley Power Projects [P] Limited (CVPPPL), a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited and JKSPDC Limited and PTC (India) Limited, has called applications for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates and Technician under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 28 October 2019.
The details of the post are given under the notification Number – CVPPPL/HR/APPR-2019/1 and candidates are requested to refer accordingly. The end date to send the application is 28 October 2019 had no claim shall be accepted after that. The official website is https://www.cvppindia.com/ .
The age limit set is 14 to 30 Years, respectively.
The vacancy is for a total 18 post which includes engineering Graduates (Degree) from:
- Electrical and Allied Branches – 1 Post
- Mechanical and Allied Branches – 1 Post
- Civil and Allied Branches – 7 Posts
Technician Apprentices (Diploma):
- Electrical and Allied Branches
- Mechanical and Allied Branches
- Civil and Allied Branches
The PayScale shall be paid as per the Apprenticeship Act i.e.
- Engineering Graduates (Degree)shall be paid Rs. 12,000/- PM
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) shall be paid Rs. 10,500/- PM respectively
- Engineering Graduates (Degree) –
The candidate should have 4 years regular engineering degree approved by AICTE for Graduate apprentices.
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma) –
The candidates should have 3 years full-time diploma in engineering approved by AICTE for Technician apprentices
Steps to apply:
- You must have a valid mobile number and e-mail ID before Registering / Enrolling for Apprenticeship online. It shall help for updates and registration.
- One has to enrol himself/herself on www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 28 October 2019
- Also, the candidate has to send duly executed along with other essential documents to Sr. Manager (HR), CVPP [P] Ltd, Chenab Jal Shakti Bhawan, Opposite Saraswati Dham, Railhead Complex, Jammu (J&K) – 180012 on or before 04 November 2019