VES Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM), Mumbai Overview
It all began in 1962. Vivekanand Education Society (VES) – a premier education institution came into being. Conceptualised and instituted by a great humanitarian and visionary Late Shri. Hashu Advani, VES was one of the first educational institutions in Mumbai that made education accessible to students from all strata of society.
The journey that began with just 256 students is today expanded to include 20,000 students who enrol in various courses across 22 educational institutions run by VES. The year 1994 was a milestone year in the history of VES. A new-age business school-Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies and Research (VESIM) was instituted on 31st march 1994. Currently, the student intake is 180 students in MMS and 120 in PGDM.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - The course covers four specializations: Business Analytics, Banking & Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management.
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Executive MBA
- VESIM takes pride in its resource pool of talented academicians as core faculty, and distinguished corporate managers serving as visiting and adjunct faculty.
- The Institute emphasizes on growth oriented curriculum and “Outcome Based Learning”. The Institute delivers MMS and PGDM courses.
- The PGDM is AICTE approved, and its curriculum is reviewed and tailored by the Board of Studies (BOS) to match the requirements of the changing business landscape.
- The MMS is approved by the University of Mumbai, and has a prescribed syllabus.
International exposure and global experience have become important aspects of management education. Understanding the rising importance of globalized education system.
VESIM has signed 6 MOU’s with International universities, (Oklahoma State University, USA; EUDE B-School, Spain; Synergy University, Moscow; Technical University of Cartagena, Spain; University of Highlands & Islands, UK; Delaware State University, USA) for both outbound and inbound student and faculty exchange programmes.
Impeccable Placement Record:
Every year, our students get placed in top corporate houses & MNCs in India. At VESIM, the placement is 100% a student-driven activity, and organized under the guidance of the Placement Cell.
The Placement Cell organizes various programs such as alumni mentoring programs, mock group discussions, and various other corporate interaction events. All these programs are designed to help students
VESIM Mumbai Ranking & Awards:
- ‘A’ Grade awarded by Govt. of Maharashtra – DTE
- Ranked as Top 11th B-School in Mumbai by Times of India B-School Survey 2018
- Ranked among Top 76-100 Rank Band PAN India by NIRF
- Bronze winner in "9th Indian Management Conclave Award 2018" held at IIM Bangalore
- Ranked among Top B- Schools by Business Today
- Best Business School awarded by ABP News
- Best Emerging Institute in Management Awarded by DNA
- B-School with Industry related Curriculum in Business Analytics by World Education Congress
- Rating AA+ by Careers360
- Rating A7 by Business Standard
- Certificate of Excellence & ‘A’ Grade awarded by Chronicle
- Ranked 9th in West Zone by Silicon India
- Ranked 14th by Business Barons
- Ranked among Top B-Schools of Eminence by Competition Success Review
- Ranked in Top 100 B-School in India by Dalal Street Investment Journal
- Best Educational Institute by Newsmakers Achievers Awards (NBC)
- Best Management Institute Category Tier 2 by BMA
Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, 495/497,
Collector's Colony, Chembur, Mumbai - 400 074