BITM was started with the objective of providing telecom management courses related to IT and technical infrastructure.
The institute, which is one of the sought after in the telecom sector both, amongst students and recruiters, offers tailor-made telecom and IT courses to enable students to manage the ever-growing needs of the telecom sector.
Apart from BITM, institutions running under Sri Balaji Society are given below:
BITM Pune Highlights
- Balaji Institute of International Business – [BIIB]
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management – [BIMM]
- Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resources Development (BIMHRD)
BITM Pune Courses and Admission Criteria:
||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
|How to Reach
||Distance from Pune Railway Station – 20 Km
It offers 2 years full-time PGDM courses. Aspirants should be eligible to get admission by the following criteria:
BITM Pune Ranking 2017
- 50% marks in Graduation
- CAT/XAT/MH-CET/MAT/CMAT scores
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Ranked 3rd in Top Business Schools in Pune (Times of India B-School Survey, February 2017)
- 5th Business School in Pune for Selection Process by Business Today, Oct 2017
- 7th Business School in Pune for Living Experience by Business Today, Oct 2017
- 8th Business School in Pune for Placements by Outlook, Oct. 2017
- Ranked amongst the Top 5 Business Schools of Excellence in Pune by CSR, Nov. 2017
- Ranked amongst the Top 10 Business School in Pune by Business Today, Oct 2017
- Ranked amongst the Top 10 Business School in Pune for Placement Performance by Business Today, Oct 2017
- Ranked amongst the Top 20 Private BusinessSchools in Maharashtra by CSR, Nov. 2017