Great Lakes Institute of Management, (GLIM) Gurgaon Overview
Great Lakes Institute of Management, founded in 2004 by Dr. Bala V. Balachandran, Padma Shri awardee, is among India’s leading business schools with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Led by exceptional academic faculty, steered by an illustrious advisory council including some of the world’s most renowned academicians, policy makers and business luminaries, Great Lakes has emerged as a top ranked business school within a short span of 14 years.
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon offers the one-year full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGPM), 2-years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in the following specializations:
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
GLIM, Gurgaon Highlights
- Accredited by State Administration of Quality Supervision and Quarantine (SAQS), an international accreditation globally benchmarked for mentoring, quality improvement and quality assurance
- Also accredited by AMBA, one of the three main global accrediting bodies in business education for MBA course quality
- Nationally ranked 1st among ‘Top 10 Analytics Education Institutions (B-School)’ by Analytics India, 10th among ‘Top B-Schools’ by Business India & 6th among ‘1 Year Programs’ by Outlook in 2016
- Placed students with renowned companies with an average package of INR 10.51 Lakhs P.A. offered to the class of 2017
- Some quick facts – 9 Centres of Excellence, collaboration with ten renowned global educational institutes, 25+ international faculty and 70+ faculty and 6000+ alumni network
- Global alliances with institutes like Stuart School of Business, Georgia State University, Universite De Bordeaux, etc. for education excellence
- Founded by Professor of Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University.