G H Raisoni Institute of Information Technology [GHRIIT], Nagpur Overview
GH Raisoni Institute of Information Technology Nagpur is one of the most preferred private colleges in the country offering several specializations in the Engineering and Management department. The institute has highly qualified and accomplished faculty members and staff that follow very interactive and innovative methods to teach students in effective and productive ways. The institute has received NAAC accreditation and offers many facilities to students including sports provisions, mess, accommodation, library, placements and more. Admission is made through qualifying entrance exams and eligibility of admission depends on past academic performance. The admission is ultimately granted on the basis of national and state-level entrance exams such as MAH-CET.
|Established | Type||2000 | Private|
|Popular Courses||UG, PG|
GH Raisoni Institute of Information Technology Nagpur offers a number of programs in Engineering and management to students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Details for the same are as follows:
|BCA||Computer Application||Higher Secondary Education with English and other Modern Indian Languages together with mathematics|
|BBA||-||Higher Secondary Education with English|
|BCCA||Computer Applications||Higher Secondary Education, with English at Higher or Lower level and any Modern Indian Language at higher or lower level with any combination of optional subjects|
Candidate needs to pass the graduation in any stream by at least 50% for open and 45% for reserved category and scorecard of CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA
|Human Resource Management|
|MCA||Computer Application||Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) from a recognized University|
|MCM||Computer Management||Bachelor Degree of any statutory University in any faculty|
|M.Sc||Science||Graduation with B.Sc from any statutory university and Application or B.Sc. with optional subjects Computer Maintenance / B.Sc. (Information Technology) / B.C.A.|
Tabulated below is the MAHCET cutoff for admission to MBA at GHRIIT:
|MBA Human Resource Management||78||70|
GH Raisoni Institute of Information Technology provides eligible students with various scholarships so that the maximum number of candidates are able to receive quality education without finances becoming an obstruction:
- E-scholarship: For scholarship worth 100% Tuition & Devpt. fees without income limit SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 LPA (revised) OBC – 50% Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 LPA (revised). For e- Scholarship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 LPA SBC/VJNT 100% Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L OBC – 50% Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 LPA
- Post Metric Scholarship: For scholarships to S.T. 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees without an income limit. For e- Scholarship S.T.- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs Open candidates through CAP 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L.
- Economically Backward Classes: Open candidates through CAP can avail 50% tuition fees with income limit up to 1.0 LPA
- Minorities: Buddhist/Sikh/Muslim/Jain & Christian (On merit basis )To avail this scholarship, students should score 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Income limit is 2.5 L & 30 % reservation for girls
- STC/PTC Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded towards of secondary & primary teachers & nonteaching staff.
- Central Sector Scholarship: Open candidates (General merit )Students should score 80 % & above marks in qualifying examination can avail this scholarship.
GH Raisoni Institute of Information Technology ensures students receive a world-class education and memorable campus life by offering several provisions and facilities to its students on campus. Some of these are as follows:
- Labs: The state-of-the-art computer laboratory has a plethora of sections. And, each of it provides support to internet applications, design application and programming
- Central Library: The students can visit the library which is well stocked to provide students with information and knowledge. The library features a nicely lit room that is well ventilated, well-structured books, journals and magazines
- Hostel: Accommodation is provided to male and female students with all necessary facilities such as water supply, mess, a recreation room; 24/7 ambulance availability, sports facility, fitness center, and medical assistance for assuring the comfort of students.
- Sports: The campus features facilities for table tennis, chess, and carom as part of the indoor sports activities, and badminton, football, basketball, and cricket for outdoor sports. The well-trained coaches are a part of the institute faculty to guide, motivate and inspire the students.
- Health Care: Health care professionals are employed in the institute to provide medical assistance.