BRO (Border Roads Organization) GREF (General Reserve Engineer Force) has released the notification for about 337 posts. The posts include Multi-skilled Worker, Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Lab Assistant, and others.
The candidates who are interested in the job under the Ministry of Defence are a golden opportunity for them. The candidates can apply for the above posts through the official website www.bro.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is yet to be declared.
- Hindi Typist – 22.
- Draughtsman – 40.
- Radio Mech – 2.
- Supervisor Stores – 37.
- Lab Assistant – 1.
- Multi-Skilled Worker – 215. (Mason).
- Welder – 15.
- Multi-Skilled Worker – 5 (M/WTR)
BRO Recruitment 2019 Salary:
Transport Allowance, HRA, Dearness Allowance, and other allowances are payable as per the Government of India rules in force. Please visit the official website for further details.
The minimum age to apply for BRO GREF is 18 years and the maximum age is 25 years.
The recruitment process consists of Physical test/ Practical test/ written test/ Medical Examination.
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Open the BRO Notification and click on the apply button.
- Application form of BRO GREF 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Read all instructions and fill the application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee; upload the Photo, sign, etc.
- Save and take the print out of the BRO GREF application form for future application.
The candidates can also apply for the BRO GREF posts through offline mode. The candidates have to fill the application form and attach all the required documents and have to send it to the following address:
“The Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015”.