The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission has earlier mention that the candidates who completed their graduation on or before January 1st, 2019, are eligible to apply for the Post of Sub Inspector. Recently an announcement been made by the Bihar Police Recruitment Commission that the candidates who have completed graduation on or before August 2019 are also eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector. All the qualified candidates have to apply online before September 25, 2019.
|Previous cutoff date||January 1, 2019.|
|New cutoff date||August 1, 2019.|
|Start date to submit application form||August 22, 2019.|
|Last date to submit online application||September 25, 2019.|
Steps to follow:
- The candidates go inside the official website of the Bihar Police Recruitment, www.bpssc.bih.nic.in .
- The Candidate will find a link “recruitment” and clicking it will take them to a new page where the candidates can choose the post for which they have to apply for.
- The candidates should fill all the information.
- Along with that, the candidates have to scan and attach certain important documents like Marksheets, Passport Size photo and signature.
- After finishing the process, the candidates can click on submit, and their application will be successfully received by the Bihar Police Recruitment Commission.
The selection for the Sub Inspector Post will be based on three processes which the candidates have to go through. The procedures are as follows
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
- Physical Test.