1) Sync Quest: Case study competition for B-school students.
This year, Proctor & Gamble and the IT Management Batch (PGDITM) at NITIE are organizing SYNC-QUEST, a platform to put forth your ideas and come up with solutions for existing industry problems.
First Prize: INR 25,000/-
The case is available for download at www.litmus.nitie.net
Register for the contest by mailing at email@example.com.
2) Biz Talk: A Corporate Panel Discussion
The topic is “Credit Crunch Opportunity: IT Spending Imperative in a Time of Crisis”. The speakers who are coming to share the stage are:
- Vinay Patkar, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, NSE-IT
- Kaustabh Dhavse, Deputy Director, Frost & Sullivan, South Asia & Middle East
- Mr Mani Mamallan, Chief Executive Officer, C-Edge Technologies Limited
- Vikrant Chowdhary, SOA Sales Leader, India/South Asia, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahesh Narayanan, Practice Head (HP Decision Support Analysis Services), Hewlett-Packard
- Alok Tiwari, Founder and CEO, Aptivaa Consulting
Share your thoughts or leave a comment.