DMER Director Dr Pravin Shingare clarifies admission guideline that stated otherwise in notice

The Directorate of Medical Education and Research, (DMER) Maharashtra, released the revised first selection list today, August 1.

It is based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) and Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017, and candidates have time till August 5, 3pm to join the selected institute.

While scanning through the notice released for selected candidates, and going through

Read More...

NEET 2017: Madras HC dismisses appeal for 85% reservation for state board students

The Madras High Court (HC) dismissed the appeal of Tamil Nadu Government to reserve 85% seats for state board students, and remaining 15% for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and other board candidates. The Tamil Nadu Government is likely to challenge the order in the Supreme Court.

The appeal was dismissed by the bench comprising of Justice Nooty

Read More...

CAT 2017: Difficulty level to be equal for engineers and others

No changes in CAT 2017 paper pattern

PaGaLGuY managed to steal a few moments with the 2017 CAT Convenor, Prof Neeraj Dwivedi. The first point discussed was the much loved ‘difficulty level’ issue. He informed that while this year’s papers would have an equal difficulty level for all candidates.

Speaking further, Prof Dwivedi remarked that this year, the paper pattern

Read More...

DMER releases revised list with guidelines for NEET UG 2017 candidates

The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra, released the revised first selection list today, August 1, as per the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Under-Graduate (UG) merit list. A total of 42,700 candidates have been allotted seats in the revised first list on the basis of NEET UG 2017 merit list. Candidates can view the selection list

Read More...

SSC releases guidelines for SSC CGL 2017 exam

The countdown for SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Common Graduate Level) 2017 exam has begun. More than 20 lakh candidates registered for SSC CGL 2017 exam. Today, July 31, the SSC released important guidelines for candidates taking CGL between August 5 to 24, 2017.

Following are the guidelines for SSC CGL 2017 as released in the official portal

  • Candidates
Read More...

JEE 2017 Special Round: Candidates to report to allotted institute before August 2

The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2017 Main candidates allocated a seat in the special round of the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) must physically report at the allotted institute before August 2. Candidates must visit the official portal of CSAB 2017 to check the seat allotment results for special round.

Click here to check CSAB 2017

Read More...

CAT 2017 on November 26, registrations to open August 9

The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) will conduct the computer-based Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 on November 26. Candidates can register for CAT 2017 between August 9 to September 20, 5 PM. This year the exam will be conducted in two slots across 140 cities, and for 20 IIMs and other institutes which take the exam.

IIM Lucknow will

Read More...

JoSAA 2017: 5,915 seats vacant at IITs, IIITs, NITs, GFTIs after round six

Admission process for IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs

The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2017 released the list of seats vacant across all participating institutes after round six. Seat allocation is done on the basis of AIR (All India Rank) in JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main, and Advanced. Approximately 460 seats are vacant at the Indian Institutes of Technology

Read More...

RBI Grade B result 2017: Click here for Phase I scores

The Reserve Bank of India declared results for Grade B Phase I 2017. Almost two lakh candidates took the RBI Grade B Phase I examination on June 17, 2017. To check your score for RBI Grade B 2017 Phase I exam Candidates can either click here or visit official RBI portal to check if they qualified for Phase II. 

The

Read More...

Here’s what experts estimate UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2017 cut-offs to be

Cut offs for UPSC Pre 2017 GS 1 (Paper 1)

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the Civil Services (Preliminary) examination on June 18, 2017. The UPSC Pre 2017 consisted of two papers. UPSC Pre 2017 Experts, and candidates who took the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2017 examination said that this year’s UPSC Pre 2017 paper was more difficult

Read More...