The post for the assistant director is now open at Ambedkar University. Ambedkar University is a state university established under the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. This university began in the year August 2008.
This university focuses on the studies which include under graduation and post-graduation along with researches which includes humanities and social sciences. It is completely funded by the State Government of NCT of Delhi.
The qualification details for the post can be given as follows:
Assistant Director of Physical Education/ Sports Officer
Salary: Academic pay Level 10 with initial pay ranging from Rs. 57700 to Rs. 182400
Eligibility: the minimum qualification required can be given as follows:
- Post-graduation degree in physical education or sports science with 55% marks. Candidates represented the University/ College at the Inter-University/ Inter-Collegiate Competitions or the State or National level championships. The applicants must have cleared NET exam conducted by UGC/ CSIR or SLET/ SET or PhD degree in Physical Education/ Physical education and sports/ Sports Science.
- The age criterion ranges from a minimum of 30 years of age to maximum 50 years of age.
Few things to keep in mind:
- Candidates are requested to attend any seminars or participate in interactive sessions and/ or any other such activities as a part of the selection process.
- Consider in absentia the candidature of those who may not have applied.
- Consider in absentia or through the use of communication technologies those who may have applied but were not able to be present.
- AUD follows the norms of appointment and regulations issued by the UGC and adopted by the Board of Management of AUD from time to time. Reservations will be made in accordance with the rules and regulations as given by the Government of Delhi. Condition of service, incentives and other allowances are similar to those given by the central universities.
- Applicants must submit the applications through the official website: www.aud.ac.in/careers.
- There is no application fee. Separate application should be submitted for each position.
- You should specify the position and identify your area of specialization
- Before filling in the form, make sure that you read all the instructions which are given on the official website.
- The prescribed qualification and experience should be minimum and the only fact that the candidate fulfils these conditions doesn’t mean that he or she will be called in for the interview. The university will have a restricted number of candidates who will be called in for the interview, and this will be based on the qualifications and performance of the candidates in regards to the conditions mentioned.
The selection process will be based either on written examination or on an Interview.