- Business in Southeast Asia is booming. The kind of growth rates seen in the Philippines and the region make it one of the most exciting places in the world to live in. Investors used to get excited about the BRIC countries, but the ASEAN region is currently the talk of the town.
- The Philippines is one of the most beautiful places on earth. The Philippines is home to beautiful beaches, a really diverse marine life, and a stunning coastline made up of 7,107 islands. Its natural landmarks and tourist destinations are world-renowned. It doesn’t cost much to explore these places during the weekends to get away from the stresses of school.
- Be at the center of social enterprise. The Philippine population also presents unique challenges that have to do with sustainable development for a large rural population. An MBA at AIM will help connect you to organizations that provide long term solutions for these people groups. AIM MBA candidates learn how to think about the triple bottom line and how to positively impact society through the managerial and leadership frameworks they learn.
- Develop a truly outstanding international network. With our 2018 student intake, the AIM MBA Program saw 80 students representing 8 different countries come together in Manila to embark on a great journey together. These individuals will be lifelong friends and future movers and shakers of the globe.
- Learn from the best of both worlds. The Philippines is fascinating as an educational destination because it combines the best of the East and West. It is a country that has had several influences, from the Spanish and American colonial eras, to the regional cooperation and harmony we have been developing with our ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations) neighbors. In the Philippines, you can live in a real cultural melting pot that will expand your horizons as the world becomes a smaller place through our technological advances.
– Mark Daniel Chan (MBA Cohort 1)