9 Commonly Asked MBA Interview Questions
1. Tell us something about yourself.
2. What are your Strengths and Weaknesses.
3. What are your short-term and long-term objectives or Where do you see yourself 5 years from now.
4. Why MBA? Why MBA from this B-school? and Why this particular niche Program?
5. Questions from your graduate level program.
6. What are your hobbies and interests? or Do you like reading books?
7. Do you read a newspaper? What headline spotted your attention today.
8. Who inspires you or Who is your role model or What's the difference between a leader and a manager?
9. How would you handle a situation or What is a solution you recommend to a particular problem