Well, getting a tattoo was a part of the list. :)
I can check it off now. \m/
Spanish it is... Starting from today. And 'Lo and Behold.....' Archery classes falling right in my lap.... AWESOMENESS !!!!!!!
btw, dancing is for fun, hobby only.
Wao. So is it going to be French or Spanish?
Btw, dancing? is it professional learning? I wanted to learn salsa. Seems like not happening for me right now.
WhiteWNNoise Sayssahi hai yaar..... aish karo..... humain bhi batana kahan chapen hain tere articles.
16. Learn a Foreign Language
Waise, will be starting activities in a week that will help me check off 1 and 16.
2. Some of your bucket list items...
I have so many things on my list. Let me put some common ones out there for the benefit of those who do not have a list as of now.
3. Sky Diving / Para Sailing / Para Gliding
4. Participate in AXN Amazing Race
5. Archery / Shooting
6. Play an instrument
7. Participate in a Marathon
8. Visit Angkor Wat
9. Trip to Laddakh
10. Stay in buddhist monastery for a week.
11. Scuba Diving / Coraf Reef exploration / Shark diving
12. River Rafting
13. Bungee Jumping
14. Make a short film.
15. Watch Aurora (Northern Lights) in Norway
1. Watch the Northern Lights
2. Visit Easter Island
3. Watch Van Halen in concert
4. Jump from an airplane
5. Everest base camp
My status gets updated. Editing my post accordingly.
1. Started content writing.
2. Started working as internet marketing personnel at a friend's project. :grin:
So right now I'm working as a writer. And also as an internet marketing personnel and official social media administrator.
Will keep on updating my status. For now, life's tough writing articles and marketing stuff.
Kerala Parathas are known to be layered and quite heavy. Normally people eat 3 or if you are really hungry 4/5. We had this challenge back to school among friends to eat 10 of them...though I still eat like 8,9..