Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

XIMB PGDM-HRM GDPI Shortlist 2012- 2014 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

XIMB GDPI shortlist for PGDM HRM batch 2012-1014 has been declared. It can be accessed here GDPI Shortlist 2012-2014.
Cut Offs
CAT
QA VALR Total
80 85 87
XAT
QA EL DM Total
50 55 50 87
This is the official thread for all discussions pertaining to GDPI preparat...
8 8
Thanks Abhilash for your instant reply. The answer to the first query comes as a relief.
However going by your post on the first page itself and on the XIMB website, there has been no concrete Summer placement report for your batch of HR. In fact, all the companies are mentioned on the XIMB in...
Hi,
Firstly, from your batch onwards people who are in BM cant take HR as either minors or majors. Secondly, BM people are not allowed to sit for HRM Placements. So,HR profiles are offered to only HRM candidates. However general management profiles might be opened for both.
Though ours is t...
1 1
Hi seniors.
I have some doubts about XIMB-HR.
Firstly, XIMB provides a general BM degree and a HRM degree. Now suppose a person from BM opts for optionals with a major focus on HR, wouldn't he/she will be given preference in placements, since XIMB-BM was the flagship course a year ago. Now ...
hi all,
please tell us about what will be test on gd pi day.....GD, PI, ESSAY-WRITING, EXTEMPORE, any other test..????
please reply soon...
Thanks in advance..
subscribing
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/66902-ximb-hrm-gdpi-experiences-2011-a.html
Can anyone please post last year GD PI experiences thread for PGDM course!!
Post your GD/PI experiences here...
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-iift-irma/78946-ximb-pgdm-gdpi-experiences-2012-a.html#post3297417
hows mount carmel hostel?
Would request puys who have had their interview to start posting their experiences. Thanks a ton
Any feedback from people who have had their interviews??????
has mount carmel already released the shortlisted candidates list? i filled the application today. feb mat.
The interviews have started from today in kolkata
I believe, the interviews are starting from tomorrow??
Thanks...
Hey
Would request fellow puys to start posting their GD PI experiences.
Thanks!!!
No need to fill any application form. you can mention it when they ask you for your extra curriculars or when they ask you to introduce yourself.
Ideally you should carry a resume because that would give a better idea about you rather than just certificates. See there is no specific format as...
2 2
Dear Seniors
Kindly tell me if there is any application form to be filled up? I dont remember filling any detailed application form for XIMB giving my academics or extra curricular achievements. How would they get to know of the same during PI?
HI...
can someone please PM me the format/ sample CV that aspirants generally use here at XIMB... I'm unable to find one. :banghead:
Help will be deeply appreciated
Hello there,
do mention ur marks including fourth optional coz that will increase ur aggregate. u have studied for that subject and scored so why not include it? U can always explain that to them if asked and as XIMB is there in bbsr itself they must be knowing the system of fourth optionals s...
hello friends,,,
in d cv..when i will mention my 12 th marks, i have a confusion.
since i belong 2 12th of orissa board..i will inlude/exclude my xtra optionals while writing d aggregate %?
ne 1 frm orissa state board 12th..kindly help..