Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

XIMB PGDM-HRM GDPI Shortlist 2012- 2014 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

XIMB GDPI shortlist for PGDM HRM batch 2012-1014 has been declared. It can be accessed here GDPI Shortlist 2012-2014.
Cut Offs
CAT
QA VALR Total
80 85 87
XAT
QA EL DM Total
50 55 50 87
This is the official thread for all discussions pertaining to GDPI preparat...
8 8
i have WL 111 for PGDM course?

What number was the last waitlisted candidate to covert? Seniors reply plz.
FMS Delhi, Batch of 2014. CAT 2011 : 99.82 XAT 2012: 97.49 Calls : FMS, XLRI, All IIM's except K
  • Like 0
  • Share 0
  • Quote & Reply
  • Follow
WL-133.
Applied only to HRM
Programme: PGDM-HRM Waiting list No: 87
is there any chance for conversion?
results are out
XIMB Online
3 3
well...it'a april..and it's quite warm now!! ximb better shower some relief...
Guys, noone worried about the results It is April now.!
Well now it is end of march. I hope it comes out soon.
results will be out by end of march.....had called up admissions couple of days bck
when will the results be out??
are all interviews over??
I am no senior, just an aspirant like you. Allow me to put down few points to ease out your anxiety.
First, XIMB is known for Systems & HR. Since last few years Finance is also starting to take lead.
Second, XIMB and XLRI being sister concerns there are a high probability of sharing faculty...
o dear god! for the nth time, ill be clarifying that i requested name of companies that came for HR in any year since XIMB came up as separate reports rnt avaiable
Pheww,,thanx anyways for tolerating my repeated queries :lookround:, ill be knocking some1 else's door for 2011 or earlier batche...
Yes you are right, we wont disclose any placement related info unless college gives us permission to do so. The placement report 2012 has been already released. Detailed sector wise report will be uploaded in the website in a week or so.
Yes.
Ewwreka am also an XIMB HR applicant...Do understnad no senior will disclose the placement report unless its officially declared and XIMB does not release summer placement data. Seniors can just give u response loke many PSUs visit and they r good etc. but they cant disclose the name. We must get...
hi abhilash..no of seats fr hrm is 60..ryt??
thanx for the reply, but do name d PSUs..of course not from ur summers but 2012 batch's final placemnts or 2011 batches, that is not confidential. I cudnt get info about hr placemnt from the website as earlier hr n pgdm gen were combined. Im sure u guys must b hving d info from alumni/seniors..he...
Yes few PSU's came for both summers(HR) and finals. Org names wont be revealed. But they are one of the Big ones in their own sectors.
Though GD/PIs are still going,as per the information from Admin, they ll declare the results by april 1st week.
3 3
I guess the GD-PIs of XIM B were going on simultaneously in various cities, so am assuming that they must be over by now. When can we expect the result then.
Can u plz let me know if any govt/PSU organizations recruit from XIMB for HR profiles? for your batch summers or ur seniors final placements ? also provide us with the org. name
Any idea about wen the results are gonna be out??
1 1
Most of the companies mentioned in the BM page recruited from HRM as well. Thats y there isn't any other special page for that. Yeah, HRM placement page needs to be updated.
I don't know the source of your information. But actually the situation is exactly opposite,there were less IT companies...
2 2