Login
Advertisements
Advertisements

XIMB PGDM GDPI Shortlist 2012- 2014 XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others

XIMB GDPI shortlist for PGDM batch 2012-1014 has been declared. It can be accessed here GDPI Shortlist 2012-2014.
Cut Offs
CAT
QAVALR Total
All India 90 95 94
Orissa 80 84 84
XAT
QA EL DM Total
All India 60 70 60 94
Orissa 40 45 40 84
This ...
9 9
ximb final results out
XIMB Online
1 1
Lateral means ppl with work ex
Is there any such criterion? Does this mean that a fresher can't even look for lateral placements?
Hi Anshuman
It is mentioned on the XIMB aspirants FB group that the results will be out by 15th april..Is this a true message being declared by ADMISSIONS dept?
Please let us know..
Regards
1 1
Hi Seniors.....i have a doubt which i think will resonate with several work ex junta also....
What is the minimum Work Ex required to be able to be eligible for Lateral Placements...for BM batch.....what is the trend of the past few batches
I wish to make sure that i have sufficient number ...
1 1
Seniors at XIMB - Is the IPRS placement report for XIMB made available somewhere ? I was pleasantly surprised to see XIMB's name there on the site, but didn't find the report along with SP Jain and IIMA. Is the report not compiled ? Is it somewhere else ? Are placements in process ? Have I asked ...
1 1
This is just up on FB page:
Dear Aspirants,
It has been brought to our notice that some of the GD-PI applicants to XMB have received e-mails from Credila congratulation them for being selected by XIMB and offering them education loan facilities.
We would like to clarify that the admissio...
1 1
This is just up on FB page:
Dear Aspirants,
It has been brought to our notice that some of the GD-PI applicants to XMB have received e-mails from Credila congratulation them for being selected by XIMB and offering them education loan facilities.
We would like to clarify that the admissio...
Hi Anshuman,
What is the time gap after the results are out, within which we have to confirm our admission ? I mean if the results are out by 6 April, then by which date does the selected candidate inform the institute, confirming his admission ? I am asking this, as I will be out of Indi...
The results should be out in the first Week of April. I am sure the admin is trying its best to get the results out as early as possible.
Still, you can also check the status from the admissions office during office hours at the following contact number: 0674-3983806.
Just a little more pat...
5 5
According to the site - . The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2012.dekhte hain kya hota hai !
Admissn dept now says results in 1st week of april as mentioned in the brochure...Called a few days back it was last week of march....
Hi Anshuman,
Now that you are online..is there any shift in dates of results.
Many colleges have declared their results,is there an early possibility here?
TIA
2 2
Last year, there an email was sent to those who had converted.Also,the results came on the XIMB website and we had to log in through the XAT ID to check the status.
Should be on similar lines this year as well.
All the best.
How do we come to know about results? By mail or by checking website with a log in?
1 1
Results Should be out either by end of month or first week of April.
The weight-age of different parameters is never officially disclosed. So cant help much on that. Give it your best shot in the GD-PI round.
All the best
2 2
Hi Seniors,
When can we Expect the results?
What is the weightage given to gd/pi in final convert?
Thanks,
Anu
hey, i think we were in the same slot. were u from ITER,bbsr?:)
Even I had the same kind of interview.. they asked me about my graduation... only techinical questions... lasted fro 6-8 mins and then they asked me to leave
Always go with an open mind . You never know which direction your PI may head too.
Brush up your acads a little. Always have one favourite subject ready if asked in PI. But be prepared to answer some questions on that.
If you have work ex, remember what all to mention. Keep it crisp and inf...
1 1